Welcome to the SMF Family!! Please read this first :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I missed a bunch of welcomes, I wasn't looking at this thread.

Welcome everyone, the more the merrier.

New Soapmaker :)

Hi everyone! My name is Cinthya, and I want to start soapmaking as soon as I can. Currently in the process of finding some lye. I look forward to talking to a lot of you! :D
Also, if any of you live in the Antelope Valley, I'd love to talk to a fellow soapmaker who lives in my area. I live in West Lancaster 8)

Hello, new here

Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to the soaping world - been making other arts all my life but never soap! I've definitely been bitten by the bug and so far have just been studying and ordering supplies.

Getting ready to peruse this forum for colorant and essential oil ideas - its a huge category and I'm so clueless!

I'm glad I found you all through searching the internet! So far - the you tubers are a great group and I am so thankful for all of you who document your work so people like me can learn! I look forward to being here and hope someday to contribute!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Stacy and I'm new to the soap maker forum. I've been making soaps for some time and am constantly trying to find ways to improve and learn new techniques.

I'm on my honeymoon in Prescott, AZ right now and came across the most awesome apothecary shop where I found some interesting ingredients that I would like to incorporate into the soaps. Hoping I can get some ideas here :)

Also, if any soap makers live in the Tucson area, I'd love to make some soapy friends!

Hi all! I'm Michele. I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom of 4 and own my own baking business. I've been reading about and planning to start making my own soaps for a couple years now and just never made the leap. My husband says I need to just pick something and do it since I dabble in tons of crafty stuff so I decided soap is it. Have gotten most of my supplies together and will hopefully make the first batch this weekend.

I've enjoyed reading and seeing so many experiences others have posted!

Hi

I am new here. (points to my green hat). Ive been physically soap making since Christmas but mentally soap making for about 4-6 years now. Colors stump me....as well as scents. Seems like i cant get enough scents in my soap to make them smell good.
Even tho Im fairly new to the soap scene Ive been making lotion bars for about 4 years.
Anyways Im here and ill be asking tons of questions.

Welcome all. Congratulations Stacey! I'm also new to forum as well as a Tucsonan. Hope you're enjoying the desert. What store did you find and what did you find there?

Hello All

I've not made soap in several years, I almost feel like a newbie again. I've still got some reading to do to refresh myself. I'm anxious to recreate the mad scientist . :crazy:
I had a ton of recipes I used, unfortunately, they were lost in a move I made so now I have to start over.:-(
Anyway, off to perv at the beauties in the photo section :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back