Welcome to the SMF Family!! Please read this first :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies! Everyone is a Whovian! Some people just don't know it yet ;)

Quick question! I see sometimes when people are replying to a certain comment that comment is copied so you can tell exactly what they are replying to. Is that the "quote" button?

:)

Hi All,

First off thanks for creating a forum like this.
*welcoming
*fun (besides the great deal of learning new things, there's prices to be won ^^)
*amazing

I have never made soap nor dreamed of it till I browsed into this forum. & now this seems to be a hobby I'll be addicted to.

Best regards TnK
:wave:

Hi all! I'm another newbie... Merryn is the name, from Melbourne... Looking forward to interacting with you all!! :)

Hi,

I'm Russell Cook, made my first batch of soap 18 days ago, it's still curing. Look forward to sharing ideas with everyone.

Hi. I'm Sonya. I attempted my first batch of CP soap on Saturday - it didn't go well so am here looking to gain knowledge before I try again

Hi Sonya!

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry your batch didn't go well. Have you seen the Beginner's section? You could post about the problem and people can help troubleshoot.

Hello, my name is Cassandra. I make and sell soap and other bath goodies. I've been making soap for about a year. I just sort of ran into this forum, and joined because I think this will be helpful during my research times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back