Welcome to the SMF Family!! Please read this first :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm sarah. i'm looking forward to chatting to ppl in the know about soap making as i've only done 2 soap making projects.( one was a kit and the second was my own) hi to all :D

Hello,

My name is Patricia, I am a work at home wife and mother of 3. All of my children suffer from eczema with my oldest being the worst of them. Eczema and acne have come to a head with puberty and we have not been able to get a good handle on the skin issues. My hope is to make soap that will service the needs of all my family and friends. My larger goal is to run my own home business selling my homemade goods because I have so many hobbies and believe that in order to keep putting money into the things I love means that I will need to sell some of it .

Hi everyone

Mi name is Mike and I just started learning about soaps 2 months ago.
I made a couple of batches of simple CP soap just to try, but I would
like too learn much more and become able to make good quality soap.

Hope to find some good answers and valuable advices from some more experienced soapmakes.

Hiya Fam! The name is Dave, but everyone calls me Chef Dave. I've been working with essential oils, developing alternative botanically-based medicines, for 6+ years. I dabble in soapmaking...when its made specifically for the therapeutic demands of my patients. I'm happy to join the family and looking forward to the wealth of info i can absorb here!

Visit my web pages to see what I do ;)

www.wix.com/djbds2/epsilon

www.facebook.com/EpsilonCo

-Dave

Hi!!!! My name is Victoria and I've been making soap for about 9 months. I feel I have HP and CP soap making down and now I'm experimenting with natural colorants. It is so fun and even if the color comes out terrible I still get to scrubba dub dub with it. :)

Hello everyone, my name is Arianna aka SoapAddict415. I am a soaping newbie with 2 successful batches under my belt :lol: I am looking forward to being a part of this community.

Hi all! I'm Karin and am a total newbie! I'm still planning to make my first batch of soap! Can't get much greener or newer than that, can you. Looking forward to trying the first batch of CP, this week most likely. From there who knows... :D

Hi))) my name is Inna and i would like to start making soap. watched some videos and would really want to try it. i will appreciate all help)))))

Hi my name is Jeanie, I have been doing crafts for many years, Soap making is new to me. Im excited to learn. Im looking forward to talk to all of you and learn all I can.

Hi,

I've just joined the forum today. I haven't made any soap yet but am thinking about starting and am just sort of reading through a few posts at the moment - theres so many processes.

Look forward chatting with the other members and hopefully getting some help and advice.

Wendy
:D

Posted improperly here; so correcting the error and posted out in the thread.

I'm looking for places to order supplies. I've been making soap since 1999, just had to take time off due to illness. I can't believe the ones that have closed their doors. I live in San Antonio,Tx. and hope to find suppliers in Texas if possible.
I make liquid and bar soaps in my crock-pot, the only way I know. I've never made goat milk soap and would love to try it once. I'm looking for a place to find the dark EO Patchouli oil, everyone is either out of business or no longer sales it. It's once of those scents you either love or hate and I love it as well as putting patchouli leaves in my soap as well.
I do melt and pour at Christmas to give as gifts, and will need a new supplier of soap base as well, It's been four years since I made soap and just made two batches of liquid.
Look forward to hearing where others get their supplies. I do buy from Columbus Oils or Food in Ohio, they have good products and fast delivery.

Thanks,
Linda
The Yellow Rose

Hello All!

I am what would be called a re-newb. I had a soap business for a number of years but then returned to the real world and worked in the financial field....yeah, I know :roll:.

Anywho, am looking to get back into soaping. I really do miss my own soap. I used to belong to this forum once upon a time. I did cp, cpop & hp but the old memory is not kicking in on the cpop & hp methods. So I thought I would peruse the threads and try to refresh my memory.

Looking forward to returning!

GraciLu (aka Susan)

Hi SMF family,
I am Malissa, i feel so alone in my love for CP soaps. In my country soap crafters are FAR and few between. I am hoping to make it a thriving business. Just need a place where there are people like me. looking forward to our new family-ship. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back