Welcome to the SMF Family!! Please read this first :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! My name is Jan and I am so excited to be a part of this group. I have been talking about making soap for months now, gathering the supplies for HP crockpot soap. I really like the rustic look that HP seems to give. Today was the day, I did it! I made soap! It was so neat watching the saponification process happen right before your eyes in the crockpot, lol. A little scary but it looks great (so far!). I have it in the mold that my husband and I made and I can't wait to cut it tomorrow. I'll let you know how it came out. I look forward to getting advice and learning as much as I can from this forum :lol:

Hello SMF Family!!

My name is Courtnee and I own Diva Ducky Soaps and I am very very excited to have found this forum!!!

suite scented said:
Hi SMF family,
I am Malissa, i feel so alone in my love for CP soaps. In my country soap crafters are FAR and few between. I am hoping to make it a thriving business. Just need a place where there are people like me. looking forward to our new family-ship. :D

Hi Malissa,

Where do you live that there aren't that many soapers lol I thought we had taken over the world

jamitysmom said:
Hello everyone! My name is Jan and I am so excited to be a part of this group. I have been talking about making soap for months now, gathering the supplies for HP crockpot soap. I really like the rustic look that HP seems to give. Today was the day, I did it! I made soap! It was so neat watching the saponification process happen right before your eyes in the crockpot, lol. A little scary but it looks great (so far!). I have it in the mold that my husband and I made and I can't wait to cut it tomorrow. I'll let you know how it came out. I look forward to getting advice and learning as much as I can from this forum :lol:

Hi Jan,

Welcome and congratulations on your first batch! :D

DivaDuckySoaps said:
Hello SMF Family!!

My name is Courtnee and I own Diva Ducky Soaps and I am very very excited to have found this forum!!!

Hi Courtnee,

Welcome to the forum! :D

Hi, my name is Debbie. I've been making soap for over 12 years now and can't stop. I'm on another soapmaker's forum but haven't been very active, but it's a wonderful place to go for help. Without these wonderful forums we would be so far behind where we are now. I make goat's milk soaps exclusively with herbs and essential oils and very plain Jane. I'm ready to branch out with fragrances and colors and swirls and cupcakes, etc., etc., etc. Looking forward to being part of this forum.

Hi everyone! I am Diane and so thrilled to be a member!! I have been using the forum for several months looking at all the info on CP soap! I must say this forum is full of so much information!! It can take years to sort through all that has been posted!

Hello everyone my name is vershawnta but everyone calls me vee for short. I am 19 yrs old
and I live in phoenix az. I don't know how I came across soaping, I think I was on youtube or something looking for natural productds for my hair. I went natural in
Feb. 2011. In searching for shea butter, then whipped body butter, then shampoo I saw this cute bar of soap and it was
a M&P tutorial and I fell in love. I begged my mom to get me something dealing with soap making for x mas last year and to my
surprise she did. She got me my first melt and pour kit and I have been soaping from then on. I want to try the cp method but my mom won't let me because of the lye solution. I've watched several videos and it doesn't look as hard. I have everything from the lye to protection I just need her ok. LOL
Also I am taking a business series and my college because one day I would love to make this an at home business. Anywho now that I have given a lifetime
story lol I'm excited to meet new soapers (hopefully in my city) and start taking and giving advise.

I just made my first post in the Candle Making Forum.
I am a long time soy candle maker. It's a favorite past time. I am not in the candle business. I do sell a few of my candles..but mostly they are made for my own and gifted use.

I appreciate hand crafted soaps..but just can't bring myself to doing it..I do have some M&P in the closet and occasionally make a quick batch to go into gifts..

I do make lotion bars on a regular basis..lip balm and solid perfumes too.

I found you yesterday and started reading over the rules. I am a moderator at Flame Flight a board created to support Candle Cocoon.
I would love to answer questions regarding their products, but at the top of the list is to help new candle makers begin the journey into their own way.

And who knows I may just glean enough info..to try CP or HP one day.. LOL

Hi I am Fran and I am new to soap making. I have had a friend show me how to make soap, now I am addicted to it. Glad to meet you all.

Hey everyone! Mindy here, I am not actually making any soap yet, lol but I am doing all of my research on where to get started and am very glad I found this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back