Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drainpipe soap

I know drainpipes can be troublesome things. They are so delicate. Like, they clog up with leaves at a drop of a hat, they make noise under heavy rain, and you can`t even kick them without them being overly sensitive and get a dent.

Now they want their own soap too? Why, rainwater isn`t good enough for them anymore, eh? Now they want fancy soap, eh?

What`s next, the roofing, beams and paneling all wants its speshul own soap too?

I blame youtube...

Will Plop and Glop Equal Flop?

Hmmm.....hold on.....let me get some scratch paper and a pencil......... Nope. My calculations show me it equals Clop. Good try, though. You were pretty darn close!

I got P+G=F

there could be a movie rating joke, like being the one to give parental guidance because of f…..

Is it a good idea to make CP soap with an active kitten in a small apartment?

That is a strange ingredient, do you think it will contribute to silkiness in the bar? Or are you just looking for the purrrfect bar of soap?
if you do go with the plan, a small apartment might be ideal to catch the creature.

That is a strange ingredient, do you think it will contribute to silkiness in the bar? Or are you just looking for the purrrfect bar of soap?
if you do go with the plan, a small apartment might be ideal to catch the creature.
Maybe activated kitten has similar properties of activated charcoal. :nodding:

Hi from SEPA

Yes, the roll-out of the Single Euro Payments Area was a big thing a decade ago, when payment systems across Europe were harmonised, with the succession of all the insular solutions by the mnemophilic mess that is IBAN/BIC. @Irishteabear is the first, though, to identify with the SEPA zone as a home country.

Glendam, I love your "silkiness in the bar" and the "purrrfect bar of soap" very much!

Soap Bark

bark.jpg

A soap as a drug? From a local soap maker.

Yes, it's bad. Soap is highly addictive. Many who have washed their hands with soap a single (!) time, never got off this habit again for their lifetime. Particularly dangerous co-dependencies with soap-making are not unheard of.

Parents: talk to your kids about soap … before somebody else does!
Or – worst – they tumble into SMF.

Latest posts

Back