Welcome to the SMF Family!! Please read this first :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I hope to get up to speed in a few months on the amount of batches you did. How long did it take you on average?

Thank you

I made about 17 batches (2lb) for Christmas gifts. I made about the same since then for this year. I have been giving some to everyone to test. I made about 3 a weekend since October . Still learning! I measure the oils out for three at a time. Then make it over the weekend.

Hello Everyone!
I am brand spanking new to soap making but have committed my heart fully to it!:D I love my family, learning new things, and being positive. I am currently an emergency dispatcher in Ma. and soaping is what makes me happy. Someday I plan on selling. (Why not right!) I have already learned so much on this forum ( creeping ) and I want to thank you for sharing.

Hi All,

Aisha here! I live in Chicago, orginally from Michigan. I have been in the soap business for over 10-years but recently got tired of retailing other people/brands of soaps and started making my own. I am also a graphic designer and photographer and run a promotional marketing company.

Hello all! I've only been soaping for about a year. Have only done CP so far but hope to try HP soon.

Hi Gang,

My name is Suzanne. I have been making soap for 2 weeks and totally enjoy it. So many new things to learn and try. I live in Culpeper Va. Any soapers in my part of the country.

Hey!

I'm Steph, from Quebec in Canada (so please excuse my sometimes doubtful English redaction), constitutionnal law student at day and soapmaker at night since a little more than one year. I've been really interested in natural products for almost ten years and finally decided to go from making my own cosmetics to make my own soaps and then to start to sell them. I have a little shop, Noir Savon, which I started a couple months ago. I've been selling some basic stuff and melt and pour soap on Etsy, but not much cold process soaps as I'm still a little stressed out about the curing... (and as Canada's postal service only allows me to ship small products at a reasonnable price :-?). I'm all about simple products/recipe that let the ingredients shine, made mostly for organic and locally bought ingredients when possible.

I can't wait to benefit from all of your soapmaking knowledge and to contribute to this amazing community!! Sure hope to meet other soapmaker from Canada (and from Quebec of course...anyone?)

So hello to everyone :D

Steph

We are pig farmers in New Hampshire, owners of The Pretty Piggy Soap Company, and always looking to learn how to do things better, smarter, easier...looking forward to learning here. ;)

Best,

Jon and Tam

Hello everyone. I'm Brianna. I've never made soap before but have wanted to for many years. Now that I have the time and space to do it I'm gonna give it a shot. I stumbled upon this forum and knew it was going to be vital as a beginner. I look forward to learning and experimenting.

I sort of skipped the introduction bit and went straight to commenting.

Anyway, I'm in Alberta, Canada and I've been making CP since the mid-90's for my family. Recently decided to sell when I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. Always still learning though, and working on my swirls.

Jennifer

Hello everyone!
I have been reading the CP sections of this forum for a few months (incl. browsing through 500 DeAnna posts! :))and finally signed in. I am amazed by the patience and experience you have. I hope that in time I could perhaps contribute, too.
I'm Anna. I live in Poland. I made my first simple cp soap three years ago but then I had a break, and now it hit me back - I became a soap maniac. My husband is joking that he's fine with my hobby as long as the number of soaps and meals that come out of my kitchen is more or less equal, hyhy. :)
Happy soaping!

Howdy!

Howdy, everyone! Frankinscience is in the Soap making Forum representing Cali. I look forward to sharing with all. Thanks for the welcome.:wave:

Hi Frankinscience,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry for being slow in response but I just saw your post. BTW, I love your username. :grin:

Hi everyone,
Just joined the forum because I always wanted to try to make soap and finally decided to give it a try. I'll probably just troll around for a while and start learning the craft. I'll let you know how my first batch goes.
Cheers !

Hello and welcome!

Hmm..."troll" isn't a good word to use when describing your activity on the forum. Google "internet troll". How about "lurk"? A lot of people lurk on the forum; although, now that I think about it, that word sounds a little like something a stalker would do. :lol:

Please do let us know how your soapmaking is going. Plus, take pictures. We like pictures. :grin:

Thanks Hazel, let's say I'll be checking out the forum instead lol.
I just made my first batch today, just waiting for it to gel right now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back