inverted stamp technique

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mintle

Reaction score
Ooh, that looks so cool!! Thank you so much for sharing that link, Mintle! What a fabulous idea and a great inspiration. Sometimes when I see things like that, I wonder why I never thought of it before... and this is exactly one of those "doh" moments. :lol:

Great idea, guess what everyone will be doing this weekend.

^^^ Oh yeah, you betcha! :thumbup:

OMG! I want to do this NOW! Absolutely beautiful! At the top of my to do list for sure! Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I will definitely try to bend the wire soon :) and my husband will ask me 'what are you doing' even though he will be 100% sure it has something to do with soaps :))))

thanks for sharing :) i've seen auntie clara's soaps before, and they ARE amazing!

oh, and did i mention her photography is superb too?

Very cool!

I have been mostly making shaving soap, so I haven't gotten that far into the decorative aspects of soap making so far - just a few swirls. This could be a lot of fun.

Holy cow! Does anyone see the picture with the caption below it "Merino Soap by Auntie Clara’s"??? I'm on mobile and that picture looks like an optical illusion! Anyway, this is amazing! Thanks for sharing mintle!

this woman doesn't just make soap, she is an artist. she took time to perfect all the lil details, it is amazing. always in awe to those who are taking the craft one step further. would def try her soaps had she live closer to me.

On page 2 of her product page, she has a soap for sale called "Shameless". The description of that soap simply embodies the definition of the phrase "soap p o r n". :lol:

(If the above word gets starred out, it's a word that starts with "p", ends with "n" and has "or" in the middle.)

Go read it. You would hardly believe it's soap we're talking about. The woman is a genius. :lol:

ETA: I just read it again. That soap is a right little hussy!! LOL

Last edited:
On page 2 of her product page, she has a soap for sale called "Shameless". The description of that soap simply embodies the definition of the phrase "soap p o r n". :lol:

(If the above word gets starred out, it's a word that starts with "p", ends with "n" and has "or" in the middle.)

Go read it. You would hardly believe it's soap we're talking about. The woman is a genius. :lol:

ETA: I just read it again. That soap is a right little hussy!! LOL

Oooh-err. :-o I had to stop reading halfway. I haven't had my breakfast yet!! :lol:

You know, those old school potato mashers might work too, they are about as wide as a slab mold

Latest posts

Back