Casting the Gauntlet of Challenge!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that it on your FB cover? It certainly could be confetti, and it's beautiful.

Thank you. The one on the cover is similar to the mardi gras soap I made last year. Different look this year.

OK, I will join the challenge, thanks for including me. I will wait to post with everyone else so I do not interfere with anyones creativity.

I'm calling dibs on king cake related stuff. :-D

(just kidding someone will undoubtedly do it much better than I)

What an awesome idea!! This will be so much fun :) you can mark me down, for sure.

Gah! and here I thought we had some fellow gamer girl soapers! The title threw me off lol. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. :razz:

Gah! and here I thought we had some fellow gamer girl soapers! The title threw me off lol. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. :razz:

Oh, we do. We just aren't the ones who started the thread:twisted:

Mine is currently in the mold. I am actually really looking forward to using this one. I'm all excited to post pics and tell people about it :)

I actually think I'm going to have to drop out of the running for now. :( Budget issues look like they're going to prevent me from participating this time.

In news that I'm sure will come as a surprise to absolutely no one, I'm still waiting for my supplies to arrive from Brambleberry :) Don't think they've even shipped out yet...

Latest posts

Back