SMF December 2023 Un-Challenge - Pretty Leftovers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One last leftover...
Anybody else see a cartoon face in the swirl?

Attachments

• 20231231_230005.jpg
    20231231_230005.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Great job, and yes, there is the face!

I had planned to post some pretty leftovers last night, but we ended up watching some movies and our neighbors' fireworks outside.
Actually, I would like to see this thread go on and on - it's fun to see what people do. It's not an actual challenge with entries and voting, so why not?

Ok Kiwi, you started it...

Here are my two leftovers. They turned out so much prettier than the main soap (referenced in another thread where I ended up mixing in more red, more pink, etc.). I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned here. Whether I learn it in 2024 is another question altogether. ;)

IMG_2673.jpg

Here are my two leftovers. They turned out so much prettier than the main soap (referenced in another thread where I ended up mixing in more red, more pink, etc.). I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned here. Whether I learn it in 2024 is another question altogether. ;)

View attachment 75837
ooh I like that teardrop/heart one

One last leftover...
Anybody else see a cartoon face in the swirl?
Yes! Awesome!

View attachment 75837
Ooo yes! Love the heart swirl!

Latest posts

Back