Big Tree Supplies - Product Reviews

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
artisan soaps said:
whisks said:
i need to know what everyone else does with all their soap....

I'm donating to my local Community Workers to add in their food parcels for needy families :D

That's a great idea Clare,I hadn't thought of it.Even just the trial batches I'm not fussed on would keep a suburb in soap for a month I reckon. :)

so have you tried making soap with your dehumidifier water? my friend uses it in the iron.

i also like your idea of donating it....

Oh clare you remind me of my 50 or so baskets full of Begonias that came from Golden Bay...............I cannot remember if the place was called Golden bay begonias...........Do you know if it..........I REALLY miss my begonias, just too hot for the litte blighters here in brissie.

clare,i usually pour the water into my washing machine because if it's clean enough to iron with, it's clean enough to wash clothes with...

i figured that would be the case with you being over in NZ. no need to worry about that - i just thought i'd say what i did with the water, that's all. sydney's not as dry as everywhere else, but i have this problem about wasting anything....i'm pathetic like that....

Clare I am a little 'Green with envy' JUST DOWN THE ROAD from those beautiful begonias............My goodness I would have to declare bankrupcy living so close as already steering toward broke with this soaping obcession LOL :mrgreen:
Sounds heavenly cold days fire going.............I am doing nightshift and forever going to put aircon in the bedroom but still haven't got around to it...........somedays are almost impossible to sleep and we are not into the hottest of it yet either!!!!

Bubbles Galore said:
I use Yvresse perfume which I love so naturally bought the Champagne (Yvresse) FO from Big Tree. Smells nice out of bottle with a wiff of similar smell to my perfume and it behaves well when soaping CP .... but .... morphs into something disgusting. Not disgusting enough that I won't use the soap but I will delay said use, until I am desperate. :wink:

Ok, I take it back. A few weeks on and it's changed again and now it smells quite nice. Bizarre. I made this batch back in July/August and it's taken this long to morph back again. :oops:

Black Magic
Pearberry
Rice Flower & Shea
Fairy Dust
Moonlight Tuberose
Lily of the Valley
Lilac
Chocolate delight
Here is my list for Bigtree supplies,can't afford much this time so l am trying to get a good mixture .Are there any new ones l have missed that l should have? apart from foodie ones which l have heaps of although l really aren't a fan ,l only have them for the cupcakes l make.

I haven't bought that many from BTS so can't really recommend any particularly (although I've liked all the ones I've bought) but I got some Chocolate Delight in my last order and it smells exactly like those Chiccos lollies!! :lol:

Fresh Cut Roses smells just like fresh cut roses.
Totally agree on that Bubbles Galore,l just had a giggle to myself when l saw your name and l hope l don't offend you telling you this because l really don't mean too,my mind flashed to a picture of a fan dancer covered in bubbles.

I have come to realise that it doesn't take much for me to get excited anymore ,l am expecting a parcel from BTS and it was only sent yesterday but l am stalking the Postman already.If somebody had told me when l was younger l was going to get my excitement from a lot of little brown bottles l would have told them they were talking a lot of .... :lol:

Latest posts

Back