What Breed of Pet do You have?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have roughly 175 bettas, most juveniles that I've raised myself who will be going to new homes soon. I also keep two smallish colonies of cherry red shrimp, a small species of freshwater shrimp.

Outside of the aquatic critters, we have two silly cats and one year-old golden retriever.

This is Mika:

DSC02571.jpg

And here's Kimi, I swear she was mocking me:

DSC03222.jpg

And this is dear Murphy:

DSC04510.jpg

I adore our critters. :D

lol, that pic of Kimi mocking is hilarious! Hope your leg healed!

We have a golden retriever puppy (she's 10 months) named Tessa. We also have three "mutt" kitties named Maya, Marcie, and Mason.

Here's the little devil a few months ago:
tessa2.jpg

And the kitties!
b2.jpg

a.jpg

HoneymoonForSale178.jpg

Awww, that bottom kitty pic is adorable, and Tessa is a doll. (Not that I'm biased toward goldens or anything, lol.)

Thanks TessV! Yours is adorable also! :)

This is our first golden. We love her - she is super smart - I can't really believe it! But, she's still in the "puppy stage" and has her moments. Boy does she ever.... LOL. It's a good thing she is cute, I tell ya that! :lol:

We live on a farm so our pets are .. numerous:
3 goof-ball dogs, 9 fat cats, 4 spoiled horses, a tank of cichlids, 2 geese, 1 psycho hamster, and bunny named George.
We also have pigs and cows, but they're not so much pets.

This is Roux, my seven year old toy fox terrier. This is his favorite past time :)

Santa Roux!

He has hearts on his Bum XD

My little Darcy Kitty. Unfortunately I lost her in a break up. My ex stole her from the apartment while I was at work :(

Here are my girls:

Lucy is 10 months old and is a smooth coat pie bald/dapple minie doxie.
Alice is 3 months ols and is a smooth coat red mini-doxie. Lucy is my high strung girl....never sits still....she's always into something...trying to intice her sissy into trouble. Alice is my laid back girl. She prefers to curl up with a good chew toy and watch her sissy get into trouble! :lol:

What great pics! There are some gorgeous dogs and kitties and wonderful cutie-pies in our crowd!

Here's some of my gang:

This is Zed, my Border Collie X Blue Heeler, wearing his Doggles:

zedindoggles.jpg

Zed is the smartest dog evah. He's got a massive vocabulary, responds to cue cards, plays the piano... He would drive the car if he had thumbs.

And here is Scooter, who was supposed to be a short-term foster but, well, I buy the sucker clothes so I guess he's mine :D . Breed...? Gremlin? He's probably some sort of Min Pin X Poodle Thing.

scootieswithscarf.jpg

Here is my old guy, Fred the Standardbred, on his 25th birthday last year:

fred25.jpg

Here's Meridian (aka Paikea), my Lipizzan X Arab, last year when she was 3:

paifiredup.jpg

Here is Phabulous, my one-eyed Oldenburg:

P1020061.jpg

There's a Thoroughbred and a bright orange cat too, no pics. Oh wait, here's a group photo including BD, the kitty (your basic Domestic Shorthair):

DSC_1597.jpg

Okay, for some reason i cant attach the pic.
I have a Minpin named Rockstar.... he'll be a year in june.

All these pets are adorable!

Pictures of my furbuddy.

Thought I would share pics of my Himalayan fur baby .He is a very loving spoiled rotten kitty cat.

DSCF4040-1.jpg

CIMG5072.jpg

He
Thanks for looking.

Kitn

Everyone has great looking pets , the doggles picture made me laugh .I can't imagine a life without pets.

I have probably an interesting mix. Mine is a chirotti. Half chihuahua and have rottweiler. Yes I know how the hell did that happen???? Were still curious but love him to death!

When he was born
max.jpg

Now at two years old!
maxtwo.jpg

pepperi27 said:
I have probably an interesting mix. Mine is a chirotti. Half chihuahua and have rottweiler. Yes I know how the hell did that happen???? Were still curious but love him to death!

:shock: :shock: :shock: That could have been painful...

pepperi27 said:

Woah, I didn't know that was even possible :) Do you know the parents?

Here is my baby:

001-1.jpg

Sheba2.jpg

She is a 5 year old American Pit Bull Terrier, and my sunshine of a girl.
She LOVES water and competes at Dock Jumping. We used to train in Flyball, but an hour drive to the training killed me :( Now she just does Splash Dogs, and Lure Coursing fun runs.

I think I love your dog!

He's so freaking cute!

Well lets see I have a lab/Colle mix (avatar) a black collard lizard a black cat we rescued and a chihauaha/jack russell mix I shall post pictures later tonight

Layla is the lab/colle
Chester is the chi/jack
Rupert is the lizard
Jane is the black demon cat

:D

Tanya...she is soo cute!

topcat said:
Hi everyone!

Over my time of reading and posting on this wonderful forum I have come across LOTS of post about doxies.....must be a link between soaping and dachshunds??? Or maybe just soaping and loving, caring people who adore their pets!

Mine is a 4YO labradoodle called Honey (and she really is too!). So...what kind of dog do YOU have? (Or cat, or bird or horse or..???)

Tanya :)

Back