What Breed of Pet do You have?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grace & Lil' Bit

We have two pets.

Grace is a black lab. We bought her on Easter weekend in April '06.
She is the best dog we've ever had. And we've had a ton. We were fostering for a long while, before her. She is very affectionate, rarely ever barks and LOVES the water.

A Day At The Lake...

Waiting for my husband to come home...

Lil' Bit crawled up my husband's leg, when he was standing outside the pediatric clinic a couple years ago. He was maybe 4 weeks old.

Then...

Now...

Re: Pictures of my furbuddy.

How cute! My mother has one just like him. They could be identical twins! I care for him much of the year, since they are working out of state lately. His name us Bu (short for Ali Abu bu). She picked it. Don't ask me why. LOL Anyway...he is beautiful! I LOVE the one of him with his feet over the edge of the bed. Too cute! LOL

Kitn said:
Thought I would share pics of my Himalayan fur baby .He is a very loving spoiled rotten kitty cat.

DSCF4040-1.jpg

CIMG5072.jpg

He
Thanks for looking.

Kitn

Everyone has great looking pets , the doggles picture made me laugh .I can't imagine a life without pets.

I love your avatar. LOL Each time I see it, I still...go to reach for it...thinking there's a big on my screen. Ha Ha

SimplyE said:
pepperi27 said:
I have probably an interesting mix. Mine is a chirotti. Half chihuahua and have rottweiler. Yes I know how the hell did that happen???? Were still curious but love him to death!

:shock: :shock: :shock: That could have been painful...

:shock: Chihuahua Rottweiler :eek: How the ... did the little guy get up there??? (don't want to imagine the other situation :lol: )
Loooove the pitbull, Siberian, thats my kind of dog :D
Dagmar

Chester is the chi and layla is the lab/collie I have as my avatar I couldn't figure out how to post pictures before but now I got it

rr080ches.jpg

Forgot to add the evil kitty... Jane (the internet has been real screwy lately so finally... here she is)

RR108.jpg

(this is one of the only pictures of gotten of her since she's been full grown...)

My aunt knows the person who bred them but didn't ask him.

SiberianSF said:
pepperi27 said:
I have probably an interesting mix. Mine is a chirotti. Half chihuahua and have rottweiler. Yes I know how the hell did that happen???? Were still curious but love him to death!

Woah, I didn't know that was even possible :) Do you know the parents?

Here is my baby:

001-1.jpg

Sheba2.jpg

She is a 5 year old American Pit Bull Terrier, and my sunshine of a girl.
She LOVES water and competes at Dock Jumping. We used to train in Flyball, but an hour drive to the training killed me :( Now she just does Splash Dogs, and Lure Coursing fun runs.

rupertspal42 said:
:lol: rolmao! what the heck is going on there? haha hand (front paw?) stand??

believe it or not, that is how the darn dog pees! i didn't teach him to do that, he just went outside one day as a puppy and was learning how to do the whol;e leg lift thing and decided it would be easier to lift both of them. lol

i have had people stop their cars in the road to ask me how i taught him but it is all his own tallent.

lmao animals do weird things i tell ya.. i'd be here all day if i told ya the things our pets do they're crazy... (they think they're people :roll: ) you should send some video in to funniest video lol

OMG!!!! I am rolling on the floor laughing at some of these pics! This thread should be making its way around the internet with cute sayings because it is awesome!

We have three dogs, Tinker (Chijuajua/Schnauzer mix), Daphe (Toy Poodle) and Veah (Huskey), and a "Smelly Cat" which has a terrible gas problem!

I only have pics of Tinker and Veah - but I have to hand it to some of you... your pictures are AWESOME!!

[img=http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9168/0002925n.th.jpg]

[img=http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3528/veah2008snow.th.jpg]

busymammaof3 said:
Tanya...she is soo cute!

topcat said:
Hi everyone!

Over my time of reading and posting on this wonderful forum I have come across LOTS of post about doxies.....must be a link between soaping and dachshunds??? Or maybe just soaping and loving, caring people who adore their pets!

Mine is a 4YO labradoodle called Honey (and she really is too!). So...what kind of dog do YOU have? (Or cat, or bird or horse or..???)

Tanya :)

Thanks Erin! We love her absolutely...she 'says' hello to everyone each morning and again when they get home in the afternoon. Imagine a dog going "rrrrrrrOOOwwwww" and front paw bowing at the same time. So cute!

Tanya :)

I thought seeing as there are mostly photos of dogs and cats I would add rodents to the mix, here are our two guinea pigs, Stripey and Furry!
HPIM0894.jpg

You're not alone Viv, I have 2 Guinea pigs myself. Yours look like American species, I have the same. Heidi and Ginger. My significant other got them from a shelter about 6 months ago.

I had a pet mouse once.. he was an albino.. then my albino cat killed him by accident.. so then I got an albino rat.. and then my albino cat was like EFF THAT! And he was furry and loving.. but then he bit my ear once.. so I traded my rat for my brothers snake and I also had a ferret that I named henry.. that my mom gave away while I was gone to Basic training.. :cry: and henry killed my baby igunana Norbert... which made me really sad... :cry: but I still had my cat and my dog, theodore and chester... then my brother got theo and theo got killed and my dog, chester is still alive and now I have rupert and my cat jane who live with my mom and layla who lives with my brother!! (i've had loads of pets in my life and my parents give them away or sell them when I leave somewhere!!! :evil: )

We've got three gerbils too, have had loads of dogs and cats, hamsters, budgie, just got the five just now!

haha yeah right now I only have three.. I think Chester really belongs to mom though because i've been gone for 4 years of his life.. so the majority has been with mom.. lol Layla, Jane and Rupert are mine all mine.. but jane is pretty wild.. so iuno if I could even count her in either!! hahaha :lol:

This is Maine - our Maine Coon. She's looking astonished, because both Woody (Norwegian Forest) and Luca (British Sorthair) had a litter - guess she wanted a litter too :D
Foto-8XXF6GAL-D.jpg

Woody with some kittens
Foto-CHJHWA67-D.jpg

Happy together waiting for dinner
Foto-I7W4W7ZI-D.jpg

Other kitten
Foto-3MKDEFR7-D.jpg

Forest (Norwegian too) in front of my "soap" cabinet in the kitchen. You can see he is a real Macho Man

Foto-NCM84JEN-D.jpg

Luca - just "a bit" pregnant :D
Foto-YUVOKYKP-D.jpg

with some kittens - not only hers ;)
Foto-BYSLPUM3-D.jpg

Mr Blue-eye Brillo (Ragdoll)
Foto-UAJ6ZUL3-D.jpg

Finally our doggie Zwiep (Pyreneen Mountain Dog) who thinks he is a lap dog - at this pic he was 7 months old ;)

Foto-Y73MCXEK-D.jpg

other one to show off my beautiful DD Amber :lol:
Foto-3B7Z3FEM-D.jpg

On the beach with Nova
Foto-APSK6GVL-D.jpg

Thanks for looking - hope you enjoyed :)

Latest posts

Back