Tilted Tiger Stripe Challenge Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my "attempt". Better luck next time I guess. Scented with NG Lotus Blossom which smells fantastic and soap like a dream :) this was the best one. The other stripes were really thin. I think I took the mold of the angle to quickly and too soon.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1395191490.230779.jpg

I'm absolutely loving all the different colours, variations and outcomes this challenge is giving us! Nice job on the repair of that crack, sinful7!! You can't even see it anymore. I can't wait to see cut pics of both those soaps, especially the one with the teal colour in it. I really like that colour, it's one of my favourites.

@lpStephy
Your soap looks simply brilliant and you beat the deadline! LOL I can see you have a nice neat flat top too! I wish I could get my flat tops so nice and even. I have top envy and that goes for both the wildly textured tops as well as the flat ones. Mine always end up wonky and neither/nor. LOL If you don't mind me asking, how did you make that lovely peachy-pink colour that's in your soap? I really like the softness of that colour.

Thanks! I had used my giant mold so these aren't exactly the size I care for. I so need to modify that mold.. They look like cakes! The purple one is not at all what I wanted :(

1395236548512.jpg

I think I need to be more careful about evenly dividing batter. And pouring thinner lines. The purple got overwhelming

Latest posts

Back