Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't superfat
Don't get cocky, kid!
[/QUOTE]

Careful on using the word "cocky" You may find yourself in the middle of #cockygate. lol :D:D:D

#cockygate is the hastag being used about a writer who trademarked the word "cocky" then sent letters out to other authors threatening to sue. They are still fighting it out in court as writers got together and are trying to overturn the trademark.

Last edited:
Careful on using the word "cocky" You may find yourself in the middle of #cockygate. lol :D:D:D

#cockygate is the hastag being used about a writer who trademarked the word "cocky" then sent letters out to other authors threatening to sue. They are still fighting it out in court as writers got together and are trying to overturn the trademark.

I just looked it up. Sheesh! That's one cocky romance novelist! The trademark office should have put her ridiculous request in the "Don't get cocky, kid!" trash can of rejected trademarks. What's wrong with some people?!:confused:

Shave soap hiccup

Been licking bits of shave lather off your face again, have you? :p

I didn't superfat
Don't get cocky, kid!
#cockygate is the hastag being used about a writer who trademarked the word "cocky" then sent letters out to other authors threatening to sue. They are still fighting it out in court as writers got together and are trying to overturn the trademark.[/QUOTE]

No sure how they can trademark the word cocky, when in Australia 'cocky" is short for cockatoo ( a bird).
profile_167_600.jpg

What is this streaking?

I know, right? It started in the '70's, along with other silly fads like pet rocks and mood rings and disco. One can't help but shake their head and wonder about a person who rips all their clothes off and goes running around buck naked in public.....especially if they have pet rocks and listen to disco!

Thread title that I saw today in the CP forum: "How much chocolate to add and how"

My 'off-the-top-of-my-head' answer: 'Lots and lots, and how!'

Another thread title I saw today in the CP forum: "What makes the fatty salts different?"

My smart-alecky, off-the-top-of-my-head answer: 'Mostly their diet of greasy French-fries, of course, which makes them much fatter/more rotund (and a bit saltier) than their slimmer salty cousins. And their language is a bit saltier, too.' :p

IrishLass :)
BWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA
Fell off my chair and spilt my coffee

Latest posts

Back