Bored Thread

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll try this one. It shows too much hair but I couldn't find a balder one in the generator I used.

This is me, the black cat, usually behind someone else.

I do believe that I'm the tiger cat in your picture @Lin19687 . You said so!

My forecast has 22 inches of snow coming my way Wednesday night / Thursday / Friday. I have so much going on in my life that I am looking forward to having a snow day just so I can stay home and catch up. I am not looking forward to cleaning up the snow, and I'm going to be really upset if this snow cancels my weekend trip to the Beer Festival. Especially after all the doctoring I've been doing to myself to fend off the cold I have brewing - Elderberry Syrup 4x a day, tea concocted with honey, sea salt, lemon peel, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, ACV, nutmeg and zinc (yes, it does taste "not fabulous"), AND going to bed early. Seriously, I was crashed on the couch last night at 8:30. Hubby said The Diva poked me to say goodnight at 9 when she went up, and I snored at her. I NEVER snore. Anyways, this head stuff I have brewing is waaaaay in there, the few times today I have sneezed have been deep sneezes. The kind that make you pee your pants and fart.

... and I hope that made someone laugh because it makes me giggle. :p

funny but I hope you feel better by the weekend. what the hell? 22"s? gawd I was feeling bad about the 6-8" we're supposed to get. well hopefully by the time it gets to PA it wont be much--otherwise I am sure we will get blamed for it hahaha

I do believe that I'm the tiger cat in your picture @Lin19687 . You said so!

My forecast has 22 inches of snow coming my way Wednesday night / Thursday / Friday. I have so much going on in my life that I am looking forward to having a snow day just so I can stay home and catch up. I am not looking forward to cleaning up the snow, and I'm going to be really upset if this snow cancels my weekend trip to the Beer Festival. Especially after all the doctoring I've been doing to myself to fend off the cold I have brewing - Elderberry Syrup 4x a day, tea concocted with honey, sea salt, lemon peel, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, ACV, nutmeg and zinc (yes, it does taste "not fabulous"), AND going to bed early. Seriously, I was crashed on the couch last night at 8:30. Hubby said The Diva poked me to say goodnight at 9 when she went up, and I snored at her. I NEVER snore. Anyways, this head stuff I have brewing is waaaaay in there, the few times today I have sneezed have been deep sneezes. The kind that make you pee your pants and fart.

... and I hope that made someone laugh because it makes me giggle. :p

:lol::lol::lol: Goodness me, you are SO glad I am not drinking anything !!!

If you all send that white poppy stuff I will come out there and .....

so done with the cold now

Last edited by a moderator:
Dangit @Lin19687 you still owe me a coffee spray from the last time you made me laugh and I had green tea coming out my nose.

by the time it gets to PA it wont be much--otherwise I am sure we will get blamed for it
If you mean Lin blaming us for her bad weather, she's in MA. I think we might be in the clear, I think this storm will blow out before it gets there.

I blame everyone for our cold and snow... seeing as we are the last on the map to get what you all have left over
... well, ok, Maine gets the very last.

Dangit @Lin19687 you still owe me a coffee spray from the last time you made me laugh and I had green tea coming out my nose.

If you mean Lin blaming us for her bad weather, she's in MA. I think we might be in the clear, I think this storm will blow out before it gets there.

OOPS I knew that haha--must be the front coming in that's muddling my brain!!!!

I blame everyone for our cold and snow... seeing as we are the last on the map to get what you all have left over
... well, ok, Maine gets the very last.

well so then you are to blame for theirs? and I am hoping it doesn't make it to you. the forecast doesn't look to good--the blizzard stuff is getting to close for comfort

Last edited by a moderator:
Blizzard? Man...it's 88 degrees today where I'm at. Only supposed to be 60 tomorrow though.

Snow? Garden gate.jpg We got WATER!!

I need an avatar for the forum. I could use a picture of my soap but it's not super-pretty like some of you guys's stuff. I must contemplate.

I understand that feeling. But on the other hand, you can use a soap that you’re proud, like your first, or one with the first recipe you formulated by yourself, that sort of thing. Celebrate your victories! Of the 8 painting classes I’ve taken, it’s the first, and ugliest one that’s hanging on my wall because I wanted to throw it out and quit the class, but finished it instead.

So I just gave my dogs their evening treats. They both like their treats, but my female dog in particular just looks so happy when she's eating it. Om nom nom nom.

We have another "bomb cyclone" headed to my area tomorrow. I fly home tomorrow. I really REALLY hope it doesn't affect my flight into DIA or get severely delayed. It's already going to be 25 hour travel time, so if it gets delayed - well, ugh. Just UGH. LOL

@jcandleattic I still have your package waiting to send out! I'll get that in the mail on Weds. I got distracted by the snow storm, and then... forgot until just now. I hope you made it home ok.

@jcandleattic I still have your package waiting to send out! I'll get that in the mail on Weds. I got distracted by the snow storm, and then... forgot until just now. I hope you made it home ok.

Thank you!! I did make it home okay - sort of. LOL There was a luggage debacle at my home airport but once that was cleared up (2.5 hours after landing and 30+ hrs travel time) I got home, went to sleep and pretty much slept all weekend. I think my jet lag from the trip home is gone and I got over it much quicker than I did while I was in SG.

Seriously p.o'd
Bought LEMON cake mix to make cupcakes.

Turns out that what was IN the box that was labeled Lemon was YELLOW CAKE.
I didn't know this till it was done baking !
I am so mad !

Turns out that what was IN the box that was labeled Lemon was YELLOW CAKE.
I didn't know this till it was done baking !

Are you supposed to add your own lemon or something? Seems like they should make that clear on the box.

Latest posts

Back