An Amazing Acrylic Soap Beveler

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Jersey Girl not only do you need one, you DESERVE one! :nodding:

Seriously, the beveling makes even the most boring soaps look great. Friends who look at my curing rack inevitably reach for the beveled ones first, and always say something like, “That is cool!” or “It looks so professional.”
Add to cart…😂😂😂. Didn’t take much enabling…errrr….encouraging from all you lovely soapy friends. This is why I love you all! 😂

Thought I would share the website of the new Beveler that I am purchasing this next month (it’s been ordered, just have to pay for it).

I found it thru Yvonne, a soap maker on YouTube. It comes with 12 metal blades and 12 acrylic blades and bevels square, rectangle and round soaps.

It’s an investment. $185.00 for the Beveler and about another $90.00 for shipping (your mileage may very...it ships from Taiwan).

Anyhoo...I just wanted to share because I can’t bevel worth squat!
When I try to bevel, it looks like the handiwork of a homicidal maniac 😅 Congrats on your new toy, and so please share a review!

Edit: Came back after looking at her photos…. WOW yeah I think it’s going to be worth the cost if it does what the pictures show! Amazing!

@Jersey Girl not only do you need one, you DESERVE one! :nodding:

Seriously, the beveling makes even the most boring soaps look great. Friends who look at my curing rack inevitably reach for the beveled ones first, and always say something like, “That is cool!” or “It looks so professional.”

Hmmm. I think you're saying that for a soaper who has an embarrassing number of fo's and oils to use up, but is not motivated to think of dozens of creative color/swirl designs could really benefit from this router because it will magically make plain soaps special....?

Hmmm. I think you're saying that for a soaper who has an embarrassing number of fo's and oils to use up, but is not motivated to think of dozens of creative color/swirl designs could really benefit from this router because it will magically make plain soaps special....?
I don't make a lot of 'fancy' soaps. I usually do single-color or a two-color Drop/Chopstick Swirl so yeah, beveling makes my soap really stand out.

When I try to bevel, it looks like the handiwork of a homicidal maniac 😅 Congrats on your new toy, and so please share a review!

Edit: Came back after looking at her photos…. WOW yeah I think it’s going to be worth the cost if it does what the pictures show! Amazing!
Hi I've been lucky enough to have 1 for quite a long time and you are going to love it.

I don't make a lot of 'fancy' soaps. I usually do single-color or a two-color Drop/Chopstick Swirl so yeah, beveling makes my soap really stand out.
Hi Gecko,
Hi Gecko, you will love it. You will find the 30 soaps need to have a little bit of firmness do them

Hi Gecko,

Hi Gecko, you will love it. You will find the 30 soaps need to have a little bit of firmness do them
I don't know how 30 got in there sorry

Back