2023 Soaps for Gifting

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are most of the soaps I have made for gifting this year. I was prepping oils for the Citrus batch when I found out my DIL was in labor. I should really name it Lucy for our beautiful little granddaughter born on 11/6! Hops & Yuzu is made with hops infused olive oil and a craft IPA.
11.2023 Citrus.jpg10.2023 Honey I Washed the Kids.jpg10.2023 Karma.jpg
10.2023 Watermelon.jpg11.2023 Star Showers.jpg10.2023 Hops & Yuzu.jpg

These are most of the soaps I have made for gifting this year. I was prepping oils for the Citrus batch when I found out my DIL was in labor. I should really name it Lucy for our beautiful little granddaughter born on 11/6! Hops & Yuzu is made with hops infused olive oil and a craft IPA.
View attachment 75612View attachment 75613View attachment 75614
View attachment 75615View attachment 75616View attachment 75617
Beautiful soaps and congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter 🥰

🙇🙇🙇

Thank you @Zing :) Lucy is still in the sleepy, squishable newborn stage - which goes by way too fast. I'm seeing her as much as possible without annoying her parents.😂

FWIW, none of the soaps turned out as I expected, but luckily I like them anyway because I was waaaaaay behind getting anything done this year.

Latest posts

Back