Worlds Best.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deda

Reaction score
I just wanted to take 2 seconds and tell you all that we, myself and the other mods are so happy.
We have the best members in the entire world.
1.gif

I've been reading tons of posts lately and I've noticed that you, the SMF members are wonderful!
I mean seriously wonderful.
Someone asks a question - and within seconds each one of you is bending over backwards to help!
You are supportive, kind, caring and just plain old fabulous.

I think we have something very special here, there's no bickering, nobody feels intimidated, and everyone is polite, even when they disagree.

Anyway, I'm stepping off my soapbox now and pouring a nice glass of {insert favorite beverage here} to toast you!
beerchug.gif

forum

double dittos, deda! (say that fast 3 times!) the creative synergy is awesome!

as dorothy would say: "there's no place like home!"

your're all just great!

I really must agree with you, Deda.

I joined a few days ago and felt a little intimidated not just by my chosen pursuit (cp) but also admittedly by ppl. who are already doing it.

It is very daunting...I've said to friends, cp soap making is easy but easy to f*ck up...and it is continuously inspiring to see ppl. who just push themselves and explore their creativity...sharing with us not only their successes, but their failures...we can learn from both!

I'm logged on to this site constantly now, and everyday I read and re-read posts and I learn something new all the time.

I cannot wait to get started!

Thank you, all of you for this...:twisted:

(btw, I'll have an amaretto sour, thank you very much...*giggle*)

I agree with everyone I joined this forum because of how nice and generous everyone was to me. Better yet no one judged me for what I made whether it was mp or rebatched soap. I'm glad this forum is here!

i completly agree. I've visited other forums and let me tell you that the responses are not always nice or helpful. Here i feel welcome and i never feel stupid for asking an obvious question. Thanks for being such a great bunch of people!! :)

Hats off to everyone here. Everyone haqs been a big help.

In my glass it is home brewed beer, and I toast you all.

Bruce

Glug Glug ,oooh bubbles up nose

Absolutely in total agreement.
I don't usually join anything.Partly a bit shy of disclossing my ignorance.
But I came ,I saw, I joined, I love.
This place is awesome as you say.
My learning curve is very steep so thanks to this site and all of you.
With such an enthusiastic ,large group there is always someone here that understands the different learing styles.(Myself I think I learn best standing on my head with my eyes crossed and a daisy between my toes.)
As for that toast ,I will lift a glass of Red or maybe a champers in 6 hours jjust before hopping into the dentists chair for THE bIG oNE. After that I will really have something to grin about.
Thankyou all
:D :D :D

This IS the best soaping forum hands down!!!

I seldom see any negativity here other than the usual soaping frustrations or supplier frustrations. People are just very kind & respectful here.

There's always plenty of encouragement passed out & pats on the back, too.

I think it all stems from how our mods treat us & how they gently nudge us into being "good kids" when we need it. I've never felt demeaned or like I want to fade into lurkdom, & I hope I don't make anyone else feel that way. If I do, give me a big bump ok?

You guys are great! 8) We as mods, seldom have to deal with a situation, and when we do, most the time, the member just needed us to point out what they are doing, and understand what needs a little "tweaking." :wink: We are different. We, the mods and administration, really work hard on being "different" than other soap forums on the net. We feel that our members are adults, all are here to learn from each other, like we do, and realize that respect, kind words, civility are what everyone wants, and deserves! :D 8) Each one of us here, was a newbie at one time, had not mixed up a lye solution, had not made a batch of lotion, had not pressed a bath bomb, or poured a candle, and we, each of us newbies, learned from somewhere, someone. Our members are the best about sharing, answering questions, helping find a supplier, and mostly, caring. Well, I'll get off my soap box and get back to work. I just wanted to express my heartfelt "thank you"to each and every one of you guys; for making The Soap Making Forum, the best soap forum on the net! We are not the biggest soap forum, we are not the smallest soap forum, we are the "just right" soap forum! :D

Paul;

Mod Team Member, and
fellow soapier, always learning! :wink:

I really feel very lucky to have been invited to join this forum. Everyone has been so kind and helpful. I wish I could see your faces because you have become my friends. I look forward to getting on here and seeing how I can learn and how I can maybe help. Thank you all for everything. You are awesome! :D

I also agree! :D I had no clue how to make soap, and came here and found lots of great information, and the members are very helpful.

Deda

:eek:
And didn't you start something with your comments.
Little did you know that you were affirming what we all suspected.That here is a place that is helping us all to become far greater Soap Makers than we could ever have expected.
Thanks again
:eek:

Having been onboard for all of one day- I AGREE wholeheartedly :D

Those who have responded to my two posts have been sweet as hot apple pie- I'm so hungry!!

Congrats to everyone :!:

Latest posts

Back