Wholesale order progress report

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Pictured here are 15 of the 60 TOG 20/40 Slab Molds W/Dividers for a big wholesale account. I still need to finish these and 45 more, plus 20 of my TOG 8 Wire Log Cutter for this order.

DSCF3986.jpg

DSCF3985.jpg

That is why I have not been around much, plus all my regular orders at my Etsy Store. I need a higher gear to "get 'er done!" :lol:

Paul

Did you hire any help Paul? I know you want to do it all yourself bt I am sure some of the process could be done by a helper (other than your wife).

Yea, Phyllis and the neighbor lady are helping when they can, but I am so picky and the cuts must be exact so all are uniform. I need to hire another person who has some carpentry knowledge.

Any ideas, anyone? :)

Paul

pinkduchon said:
Holy mackerel!! Good luck. You are going to be one busy man.

Thanks! I think 60 molds and 20 cutters at once is bigger that that many spread over a few months. By-the-way, I have your order ready to ship by tomorrow though! :wink:

Paul :wink:

Congrats on the fantastic order.

I am still reduced to using a cheese cutter. Being stuck out in the boonies has it's disadvantages. Postage to SA is prohibitive and we do not have easy access to lovely soaping tools.

I shall go off and sulk now :(

ohh i love them... can you pm me and tell me where i might order one after this is all done?

Back