What Breed of Pet do You have?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's my latest picture of my new baby kitten, cammie! love her!

we also have another kitten, a bit older, black and white, called luna and another 12 year old black siamese mix panther.....i need to get pix of them too....luv everybody's pets, awesome, beautiful etc etc.....

Love this thread! We have 5 goldfish in pond, one tabby cat and a black & white papillon puppy.

Awwww Rubato, your kitten is a cutie, and Nick...the ears slay me...lol. The ears are what made me get my dog. When he was a pup his ears grew way before his head did and it was simultaneously the stupiest looking and most adorable thing ever...lol.

Love the pet thread. :D

Well, as usual, I need to put my 2 cents... or more likely $5 in:
I am a huge animal lover... so if I was left to my own devices my house would probably be a regular zoo... but my husband has imposed a 3 cat maximum on me so we have the 3 cats and a 2 year-old 80 lb. golden retriever... so we call it the "petting zoo." All of our pets have human names
There's Barry Johnson (aka Baz, Bazzybear or the Blond Monster), overall a very good, sweet dog but STUBBORN AS HELL and cheeky and way too smart. Loves the kitties, wishes Pam loved him thus he barks at her because she won't give him the time of day, which of course makes the problem worse. He is also OBSESSED with tennis balls... OBSESSED!

DSC00797-1.jpg

I had to take Baz to my mom's house to be babysat in my old miata... people we laughing at me as we drove by.
0719081714a.jpg

0719081711.jpg

Hiking in the white tank mountains by my house
1229081132.jpg

At the park across from our house
DSC02693.jpg

He also sings

Pamela Stevens (aka Pammy Pam) our cuddle "demander," lone wolf, and dog hater/tolerator (she was 6 when we got him and thus wants NOTHING to do with him)
DSC00815.jpg

1231082154.jpg

Fritz Longtailhasen (aka Fritzy Witzy or one of the 'gaymos' as he and Steve are in love... they make out and snuggle ALL THE TIME) I can only speak/sing to him in the most annoying voice you've ever heard because his meow is so weird sounding... and you hear it ALL the time... he shouts at you til he gets what he wants (usually cuddles, but only if you go in from the sides... weird, I know). He and Baz used to be uber-close, til Steve broke them up... they're still friendly though. Fritz has the SOFTEST FUR! It is like a rabbit and a cloud somehow procreated and the result was a bossy kitten.
0620081752a.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

0828082228.jpg

Steven Wong (aka Stevie, Stevie Love, my muffin, button-bear... [I don't know where I come up with these things] or the other 'gaymo']. Steve was my xmas present from my husband last year (xmas '07)... I had been lobbying for another kitten since Fritz was so young and he kept harassing Pam, so I figured the kittens would play together and leave Pam alone. I was told no, but he surprised me with Stevie. Turns out I was right, Steve is Mr. Popular. EVERYONE loves him and he loves everyone else. He is the resident daredevil, though he is scared of company at the house.
DSC00809.jpg

0504081223.jpg

Thanks for "listening." I can go on about the pets for hours (as I'm sure you can tell).

Back