This just keeps getting better! :D

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutumnBreezeSoaps

Reaction score
I decided to do one more even tho it's after 2am here. Got it done pretty quickly too AND I'm very happy with it! At least so far, we will see about when it's cut. I was going to do a zebra stripe but then had another idea in my head that I wanted to try in shape of a crescent moon. Here is what I come up with: Top pic is before I added the top for decoration just to show you what it looks like under that.

The white stayed white guys! I did it :D

Black N White.jpg

Finished black n white.jpg

I will prob get black bubbles but oh well, it's for us to use so that's ok! It's great practice for future soaps :D Now I just have to figure out a name...it's Anise scented and I've been calling it black N white. But that's a little boring. Any ideas?

OH I LOVE it! I am just not good at naming! Thank goodness for clever ppl like you all :D

There is a surprise 1/2 way down into the soap so I sure hope it turns out. Can't wait to cut this.

Very pretty soap! Love the swirls on the top.
I also made black and white soap this last weekend.. Me and especially my husband like black soap and we don't care about dark bubbles. :)

Very pretty. I love the color contrast and how glossy it looks when wet. But I have to know what the surprise is!!!! and I promise not to tell.Lol.

The surprise wasn't as cool as I expected it to be but it was still pretty cool looking :D I posted the pics and was going to put a link here but forgot. Will go look for the link for those who didn't see my soap yet :D I also have my lemon one to add (getting behind!) But at work right now so have to wait until tomorrow to post the lemon cut soaps :D Will add the link in the next post...scroll on down! :D

Latest posts

Back