The Perfect Man (soap)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kharmon320

Reaction score
Sorry, it's not really the perfect man, but it is "The Perfect Man" from NG soaped in a Tiger Stripe. This FO was an absolute dream to work with, no A, but if you notice the edges, they are turning mauve. So dark grey/mauve doesn't really fit, but I do like the FO. The inside portion hasn't discolored yet, but I do expect it to turn light mauve once it airs out a bit. The bars are freshly cut.

Using my homemade light box, but it is raining and I was trying to use natural light....

The Perfect Man.jpg

Wow, that is beautiful, Kerrie! Very well done Tiger Stripe!

Can you tell I became a bit impatient towards the top? My lines became bigger and thicker. Thanks for the compliment!

I actually was wondering if the soap began to thicken up on you at the top a little bit. I still think it looks wonderful :)

This great looking. I think it's perfect, a lot of tiger stripes are thicker at the top anyway because the soap thickens. I notice how many male soaps are black and white. Pretty easy, just the ways guys it. :D

Latest posts

Back