katili's soaps, 2024

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you :) It was actually one of your posts that I saw that made me want to make these bars! I don't know what hormonal nonsense it is but I feel like I'm stinkier in the summer ever since having my kids, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this works for me lol
Glad I could help and I hope it works as well for you. I am well into menopause and I understand hormonal nonsense. 😂 Love that phrase! ❤️

wow wow wow! And you're a beginner?! Really incredible soaps and photographs. I like all of them but especially the oatmeal one. Did you use baking cocoa powder? I
Thank you :) I made my first soap in August. I’ve tried my hand at making a lot of different kinds of things my whole life so I usually get the basics down pretty quickly. Still have lots to learn though!

The browns do look very chocolate-y! I used brown oxide (which does look a bit like cocoa powder lol) and a mid-brown mica for those two layers, and I think the FO also discolors a little. I put a touch of TD in the top layer.

Thank you :) I made my first soap in August. I’ve tried my hand at making a lot of different kinds of things my whole life so I usually get the basics down pretty quickly. Still have lots to learn though!

The browns do look very chocolate-y! I used brown oxide (which does look a bit like cocoa powder lol) and a mid-brown mica for those two layers, and I think the FO also discolors a little. I put a touch of TD in the top layer.
Wow! I am really impressed that you have only been soaping since August. Great job!

Latest posts

Back