The faces behind the names?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the pic Ian

Ashley and LilOutlaws....OMG you girls are gorgeous!!!! You should be models.

I love all the pics.

Jody said:
Love the pic Ian

Ashley and LilOutlaws....OMG you girls are gorgeous!!!! You should be models.

I love all the pics.

:lol:
I actually am a retired professional model - that one is from my portfolio :) hahaha

Thanks Jody.... LOL, but keep in mind, that was my wedding day. ;) I definitely don't get all dolled up like that on a day to day basis, and two days after the wedding I chopped ALL of my hair off. :( It's up to my chin now!

Ashley, even if you chopped your hair off you are very beautiful.

I'll play...
Here's me i a total poser shot LOL I wnted to catch a BIIIIIIGGGG fish sooooo badly & everyone around me was catching them, so I took a pic with someone else's fish, just in case I didn't catch one, at least I had evidence for a really GOOD fish tale....( note the happy happy joy joy look on my face)
Picture331-1.jpg

Here's the real deal later that night. I finally caught one, not as big, but it still took me 45 minutes to land him. Note the exhaused look on my face. I don't know who I thought I was gonna fool with that first pic LOL

Picture343.jpg

I think i need help, how do i do this...can't add a picture, i am a Mac user if that matters! Sorry about that

This is me a couple of years ago with my nephew at the zoo. Not a great pic considering is was a billion degrees :lol:

yafa said:
I think i need help, how do i do this...can't add a picture, i am a Mac user if that matters! Sorry about that

I upload my photos to photobucket, then copy the code provided.

angbaby4974 I love the pictures with the fish. It's bigger than you!!! I'm surprised you could even lift it.

angbaby4974 said:
yafa said:

I upload my photos to photobucket, then copy the code provided.

Thank very much, i will try it!

What a great looking group...you are all beautiful!

This is me!

MaryLou.jpg

Mary Lou

Thanks again for starting this, Dagmar. It is so great to see all the faces. What a great looking group we have.

OMG what a beautiful bunch you all are!
My pic is in my avatar and I don't have many pics of me on my computer so this one is a bit of a cop out, but I'll put it up to enter into the spirit.
You'll have to click on the pic for a bigger view and look closely under the giant Gunera and there I am doing my best fairy impression!

Love the fairy pic Lomond, too cute!!

Guess I'll add my mug.
Prairie.jpg

Latest posts

Back