The faces behind the names?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kwahlne said:
Sibi said:
Danielito said:
Sibi... I think we are neighbors...

Daniel,

I believe you're right! I actually lived in Centreville for 11 years before moving to Nokesville 5 years ago. We had a lot of fun times in Centreville.

Sibi

HEY! We're all neighbors! I live just outside Chantilly! :-D Yea! Cute soaper guy lives near me! LOL!

Hi Kristin,

I believe Deb (Deda) mentioned you on another thread when telling me that there was another soaper in this area. I know exactly where South Riding is since I used to have a friend who lived there. Who knew there were so many of us in the area??? Well we'll all definitely have to plan to hook up one day soon for some coffee and soaptalk ;-)

Sibi

Thanks

I didn;t know if what i did would work, doubted but tried anyway. And it was late and my brain was done for the night. SO i found a place where it is really simple. lol

New to posting but thought I'd share just the same!

P.S. I am dressed up for Santa themed party... hence the red feathered bird in the hair... That's not my average Monday getup... :lol:

caitlin3.jpg

Imblebee said:
New to posting but thought I'd share just the same!

P.S. I am dressed up for Santa themed party... hence the red feathered bird in the hair... That's not my average Monday getup... :lol:

caitlin3.jpg

Imblebee,
Love the photo. especially the seductive look to the side. ;)

Re: Cute as

starduster said:
That is such a lovely photo Erin.
It's great to see a happy beaming couple like you two.
:lol:

Thank you, Starduster! Believe it or not we spent the entire day cleaning our mobile home (getting it picture ready). I was so tired and sore. The beaming is probably compliments of the accomplishment I felt, with the house being so clean. Funny the things that can make you smile. :lol:

As far as Teddy goes....he always looks that way...beaming that is-not the scruffiness-although I like that too! :wink: He's a hottie...of course I AM biast (sp). :p

Latest posts

Back