The faces behind the names?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n608855438_1963903_5158.jpg

*waves* Hello! This is actually one of few nice pictures of me because usually I deliberately pull hideous faces.
I won't show you any of those because it is likely none of you will want to speak to me afterwards..... :D

Okay my turn!!
This is me with my littlest, Charlotte.
Sorry about the quality of the photo, my computer is being selective about which photos it will let me upload! :D

140knjb.jpg

Hi, Sorry I am so late with this but here I am with my wife and 2 grand kids. My wife Brenda is holding Eldon and I am holding Owen.

Bruce
beersoap025.jpg

Cute grandkids Bigmoose. Bet they get spoiled when they come to stay with Grandma and Grandpa!!
You and your wife don't look old enough to be grandparents! :shock:

I'll age myself now. I am a softball playing nut. I have played 2 years in a 50 and over league now. Thanks for the kind words. Happy soaping everyone.

Bruce

You are the same age as my husband, well he will be 52 next birthday!!
Age is all in the mind!!
And I definitely wouldn't want to go back in time and be 21 again!! Now way!!

I read a sign on a tshirt or something somewhere once and it said:
To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid".

How true!!

Me and Jellybeans.

Thats me posing with my Firemans excersize pole.
I try to stay fit when ever I am mobile.
No I can not flip over. I can't even begin to.But I have a few laughs at myself.
:lol: :eek: : :shock: :lol: :lol:

Lovely

I had put my computor and me to bed and it hit me.
That special thing that all these soapers have.
All of you sparkle ,you sparkle with the joy of life making each and everyone so beautiful.
Mary :lol:

starduster said:
You have a firemans pole in your house? Why is exercising is not the first thing that comes to mind? :shock:
I love your personality Mary, you are so wonderful!!

Bet I got digit this time.

Chay said:
starduster said:
You have a firemans pole in your house? Why is exercising is not the first thing that comes to mind? :shock:
!
hankyou Chay.

Well I am lost for other uses. The mice could use it coming down from the mezanine level I supose. Or maybe it's like putting a saucer of champagne out for the pixies. Have Firemans pole so gorgeous hunk of fireman will come? Hasn't worked yet.
Anyway bet Digit can't climb that one with a smiley. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back