The faces behind the names?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love seeing people's face. I'll just stay 8)

I don't like pictures of me but you'll probably see a lot of my kiddo.

Re: Bet I got digit this time.

starduster said:
Anyway bet Digit can't climb that one with a smiley. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Betcha I can..................

Digit
smiley1735.gif

Firemans pole so gorgeous hunk of fireman will come?

Don't hold your breath Starduster. My oldest Son is a fireman and I have seen all the rest of his crew. For the most part NOT hunky!!!!!!!

Heros

Jody said:
Firemans pole so gorgeous hunk of fireman will come?

Don't hold your breath Starduster. My oldest Son is a fireman and I have seen all the rest of his crew. For the most part NOT hunky!!!!!!!
But heros, aren't they such heros.Risking everything.
Pats on back to all of them.Specially our Aussi ones who just proved their metal.
:lol:

Dancing pole ?

wonderland said:
starduster said:
with my Firemans excersize pole.

excersize pole...uh-huh. it's for pole dancing. admit it.

w00t!

:)
Thanks, I love dancing Wonderland.I think it is a wonderfull full body excersize. I used to tell people that I would finish my little stint on earth while twirling around and taking one high step too many and I would kick my self outa here. What a way to go.
I swear on all my best batches of soap that I can not flip over on that pole. Yet?
PS: Doesn't everyone have one?

PPS : It.s no wonder that people find it hard to understand that I also spend time in a wheel chair, it cofusses me enough. Thats myalene sheth damage for you.
Doesn't stop me soaping in the good times though.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, after searching through all the pictures on my computer, I could only find one (halfway) decent picture of myself that I wanted to share. I'm the picture-taker in the family, and it has never occurred to me to do a self-portrait, so the only pictures I can find of myself were taken by my son when he was three years old. Anyway, here's half of me!

lol i wish i had a firemans pole...whatever youd like to call it lol...

Its a stripper pole in my book ;)

which meaaaaaaaaanss.... when my girl came over id have to convince her to...ya know..hehehee

Firemans Pole, the next soaping accesorie

They are pretty cool just to see the reactions when people see it.I forget its there and you get this incredulous look on their face that disolves into a wicked half grin. You gotta be there.
Go on to You Tube and watch a few. They will even show you how to erect portable ones.
Just one thing ,oily soaped up hands do not help.

I just looked back and saw Ian's Stripper pole revealation.
:wink:
:oops: Oh my gosh ! Stripper pole, I honestly didn't connect those words. :lol: :lol: :lol: obviously spend too much time on my own. I am lost for words. At 57 I think I have missed my calling then :lol: :wink:

Back