Quantcast

Thank you Snappy for the neon samples!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Rowan

Reaction score
Wow, gorgeous colours in such a lovely design. Really beautiful. Is there anywhere in the UK that we can get hold of neon's?

BlackDog

Reaction score
What a unique and gorgeous color combination. Well done!

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is gorgeous!! Looks like a very well done Clyde Slide...?

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oooooo! Nice proportions of colors and great patterns! I am particularly partial to the pink black and white one. Love them!

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
You could get quite of bit of mica into a small flat rate international box or padded envelope (priority, not first class) for $25 shipping to the UK! Up to 4 pounds, depending on how well you can get air out of the plastic bags and jam them in. I'd be happy to help someone out with getting colorants together and shipping them, if that sounds of interest to them. I have no idea what sort of sources your have for colorants there, but thought I'd throw that in there, just in case. ($16 for a one pound package, first rate)

Last edited:

Sonya-m

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Oooh Newbie that would be fab! I wonder if I ask the other UK soapers if they want to chip in and get a large order (4lb of colour is a lot) we can share the cost and I wouldn't mind splitting it and sending to individuals from here.

kchaystack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Oooh Newbie that would be fab! I wonder if I ask the other UK soapers if they want to chip in and get a large order (4lb of colour is a lot) we can share the cost and I wouldn't mind splitting it and sending to individuals from here.
I just found out about the $25 shipping. I have several bars I need to send to my partner in Plymouth. He took a liking to the BB nag champa FO from the alt. liquid swap. So I bought some and made him some soap. :)

I would be happy to help send things over as well.

nframe

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I'd be happy to chip in too.

Sonya-m

Reaction score
I just found out about the $25 shipping. I have several bars I need to send to my partner in Plymouth. He took a liking to the BB nag champa FO from the alt. liquid swap. So I bought some and made him some soap. :)

I would be happy to help send things over as well.

Thank you!

janzo

Reaction score
I would be interested as well Sonia, I am not in UK but my daughter is and she can forward them to me.

Rowan

Reaction score
I'd be really happy to chip in, Newbie and Sonya - that sounds absolutely amazing. OMG - what enablers you are!

soapswirl

Reaction score
Yes to chipping in for some colours! I love neons and bright micas but they are hard to come by here!