3 soaps - my fist ciaglia and more

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been making soaps, so here’s some pics, submitted for your viewing pleasure. 🌸

First soap I had an idea I could try to swirl but it started speeding up on me so it isn’t what I planned on but it smells terrific. I used the now discontinued Cottongrass from NS. Colors are yellow, racing stripe orange, apple green moss and blue mica, each with a bit of neon to make them pop.
IMG_1446.jpegIMG_4713.jpeg

Next up, a small batch of soap for DH. This is Queens Purple, TD and black oxide One Pot Wonder scented with NS Peace and Love. It may discolor, according to NS, so I’ll have to see what it looks like later…
IMG_1448.jpeg

Finally, here’s my first Ciaglia soap. It’s made with a hodgepodge of scraps at about 35% of my oil weight. I used Red Blue mica and some TD for the base color. I used FB Cherry Champagne FO, which smells yummy! Cheers!
IMG_1451.jpegIMG_1441.jpeg

My vacation of soaping adventures comes to an end tomorrow, so here is the last soap of the sessions. Just cut it about an hour ago. I really enjoyed making a Ciaglia soap and had plenty of shreds left, so why not do one more, right? And I have another champagne scent from FB, so it’s kinda matchy-matchy of the first one.

This one is Champagne Pear, and the base color is BB Kermit Green with a bit of TD.
IMG_4720.jpeg

Back