Thank you Snappy for the neon samples!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonya-m

Reaction score
Snappy was kind enough to send me some neon samples - I've used the pink and the purple so far

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1442871372.325914.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1442871397.653733.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1442871415.896279.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1442871427.566388.jpg

Wow, gorgeous colours in such a lovely design. Really beautiful. Is there anywhere in the UK that we can get hold of neon's?

You could get quite of bit of mica into a small flat rate international box or padded envelope (priority, not first class) for $25 shipping to the UK! Up to 4 pounds, depending on how well you can get air out of the plastic bags and jam them in. I'd be happy to help someone out with getting colorants together and shipping them, if that sounds of interest to them. I have no idea what sort of sources your have for colorants there, but thought I'd throw that in there, just in case. ($16 for a one pound package, first rate)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!

Oooh Newbie that would be fab! I wonder if I ask the other UK soapers if they want to chip in and get a large order (4lb of colour is a lot) we can share the cost and I wouldn't mind splitting it and sending to individuals from here.

Thanks everyone!

Oooh Newbie that would be fab! I wonder if I ask the other UK soapers if they want to chip in and get a large order (4lb of colour is a lot) we can share the cost and I wouldn't mind splitting it and sending to individuals from here.

I just found out about the $25 shipping. I have several bars I need to send to my partner in Plymouth. He took a liking to the BB nag champa FO from the alt. liquid swap. So I bought some and made him some soap. :)

I would be happy to help send things over as well.

Thanks everyone!

I'd be happy to chip in too.

I just found out about the $25 shipping. I have several bars I need to send to my partner in Plymouth. He took a liking to the BB nag champa FO from the alt. liquid swap. So I bought some and made him some soap. :)

I would be happy to help send things over as well.

Thank you!

I would be interested as well Sonia, I am not in UK but my daughter is and she can forward them to me.

I'd be really happy to chip in, Newbie and Sonya - that sounds absolutely amazing. OMG - what enablers you are!

Yes to chipping in for some colours! I love neons and bright micas but they are hard to come by here!

Latest posts

Back