Sunday's Soaps-cut photos added

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bayougirl

Reaction score
Here's the soaps I did today, will add cut photos tomorrow.

Rain with goat's milk
HPIM2004.JPG

Here's the cut
HPIM2016.JPG

and Northwoods
HPIM2007.JPG

HPIM2015.JPG

the house smells great, maybe I should add some Rain to the Northwoods, call it Walking through the Rainy Woods.

Almost have the mantra swirl, just have to stop mixing sooner and swirl earlier, my black was getting a little thick, the rest of the loaf was almost mantra swirls!

thanks for looking.

Very nice!! Does Rain fo really smell like the air after the rain?? :)

I can't wait to see those cut. I LOVE making soap but the 'unmolding' and the cutting is the best part for me. If I make a batch at night I will get up at 3 or 4 am to unmold and cut the soap. I'm wide awake for that. For these two batches, I'd camp out in the kitchen :D

My foot is tapping....

Lorie

How on earth did you get such an even pour on Northwoods? It's incredible. I love Northwoods scent. Can't wait to see cut.

When DH built my loaf mold, he cut me a piece of wood the same length (inside measurements) and I used that as a divider. It did start to float up a little when I was pouring both colors at the same time (no extra hands), but worked out pretty well.

Those are fantastic! I'm so impressed by how they turned out especially the Northwoods. Excellent job on dividing it. If you hadn't said how you did it, I'd have been staring at it and thinking "How did she do that?". :lol:

Just beautiful...I love blue or blue/green soap, it always looks so fresh to me, tropical. AND...your swirls are awesome.

Lorie

Back