Soap related humor & MEMES with soap on their mind

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a boogie flavored one... It was salty and spicy. Good entertainment at youth group pizza night.

I had a boogie flavored one... It was salty and spicy. Good entertainment at youth group pizza night.

I really can not even wrap my head around how they KNOW how boogers taste like before they start to produce it...??

How do they even come up with this stuff. Do they get everone together in a meeting, and pick their noses or something?

Yes. I know. Sorry, I go hide now... o_O

I really can not even wrap my head around how they KNOW how boogers taste like before they start to produce it...??

How do they even come up with this stuff. Do they get everone together in a meeting, and pick their noses or something?

Yes. I know. Sorry, I go hide now... o_O

I had a kid come up to me one day and ask, "Can I tell you a secret?" and I replied, "Yes, if it is a good secret." And he said, "I eat my boogers. They taste like butter." :sick:

There you have it.

Okay, let's see if I did it... Tried to make a meme out of my gbaby's photo...

Bubble Mouth.jpg

I would love to know if they can make a peach white wine sangria flavored jelly bean. That may be tricky science.

They do have "recipes" for the exotic/tricky favors. It boils down to "eat two of this flavor and three of the other." I also think they have a few "adult" flavor like beer. You might get lucky and find a white wine and peach combo

They do have "recipes" for the exotic/tricky favors. It boils down to "eat two of this flavor and three of the other." I also think they have a few "adult" flavor like beer. You might get lucky and find a white wine and peach combo

The beer one is NOT all that great a flavor. Champagne is fantastic and would be great with peach. But it would still be a touch sweet.

Back