Soap related humor & MEMES with soap on their mind

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be doing dishes instead of playing on the internet!

1459211610875.jpg

1459211626739.jpg

1459211641887.jpg

Lol that is funny about eating soap! Every time I post one on my FB people ask if it is food! I have to add a note.

So this isn't a meme... But maybe funny... For April Fool's Day I have a post scheduled featuring meatloaf and mashed potato soap. The meatloaf was a rebatch gone horribly wrong and the mashed potato is my Castile (which is lovely). My bf thought my soap obsession went too far....

1459364843423.jpg

So this isn't a meme... But maybe funny... For April Fool's Day I have a post scheduled featuring meatloaf and mashed potato soap. The meatloaf was a rebatch gone horribly wrong and the mashed potato is my Castile (which is lovely). My bf thought my soap obsession went too far....

I think that's hilarious! And even funnier if you have it available to buy and people buy it!!!

Woody`s expression - just like mine when I see someone on a blog/site make soap once, and think mixing lye, water and fats is the ultimate fast track to become stinkin`rich making their handmade soaps. Worst part is - this MEME is not that far fetched either o_O

At least Buzz has some awesome lye safety gear going on - doesn`t get better than a space suit and helmet!

Lol that is funny about eating soap! Every time I post one on my FB people ask if it is food! I have to add a note.

I gave out gift bags for Christmas - they included soap, lip balm and a candy cane. Somebody apparently bit the soap and grimaced. "That's the worst candy I ever had."

And the scent was Green Tweed. Not even a food scent.

Bless his heart.

I think that's hilarious! And even funnier if you have it available to buy and people buy it!!!

I tossed the rebatch after I took the picture. Not sure what I did wrong but it didn't lather at all. I had been going to keep it for my personal use but even I wouldn't use it!

"...Somebody apparently bit the soap and grimaced. "That's the worst candy I ever had."..."

I remember reading about a guy who got soap from the family soap maker, but the soap kept disappearing. Turns out his roomie was eating the soap as a snack. Even after being warned that it wasn't food, he apparently still chowed down.

Ugh. :sick:

I gave out gift bags for Christmas - they included soap, lip balm and a candy cane. Somebody apparently bit the soap and grimaced. "That's the worst candy I ever had."

And the scent was Green Tweed. Not even a food scent.

Bless his heart.

hahaha, fun story! Totally picturing floating bubbles coming out of their mouth while they said that to you : - D

"...Somebody apparently bit the soap and grimaced. "That's the worst candy I ever had."..."

I remember reading about a guy who got soap from the family soap maker, but the soap kept disappearing. Turns out his roomie was eating the soap as a snack. Even after being warned that it wasn't food, he apparently still chowed down.

Ugh. :sick:

Wait, WHAT????? Hahahaha!!!
Now I am picturing that guy cutting up pieces with a knife and make small bitesized snacks with a pimentofilled olive and a piece of soap stuck on a toothpick...
hors d'oeuvre enyone??

Last edited:
I tossed the rebatch after I took the picture. Not sure what I did wrong but it didn't lather at all. I had been going to keep it for my personal use but even I wouldn't use it!

That's too bad, but at least you have the picture for April Fool's Day.

I'm thinking about putting a warning on my chocolate soap label - WARNING: DO NOT EAT :) Just as a joke, I think it's obviously soap ... although it seriously smells edible ... :D

In the States, you'd have a hefty lawsuit if you didn't assume your customer is a complete idiot and put the warning up. Some soaps do smell good enough to eat. :twisted::mrgreen:

A friend made soap that looked just like coconut ice. My DH didn't believe me until I showed him that it was soap. I had to put it away anyway because it made him hungry every time he saw it. Nothing like the boring coconut ice photos I can find on the internet!

This looks edible:
View attachment 20157

I would so make that if I wasn't too lazy to do it.

Latest posts

Back