Soap related humor & MEMES with soap on their mind

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure this is how my family feels at times.

And this is how I feel at times!

asoap1.jpg

asoap2.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I get the "I could never use those soaps" one ... Three people I know just sit them in their bathroom.

Back to the spoon one ... yesterday while soaping I went into my soaping room 3 times and just stood there trying to remember what I went in there for. Not sure if it's age or just too many complex thoughts in my head at one time - how many soaps can I fit in before dinner?, loaf mould or slab?, where's my spoon? ...

Yep, I get the "I could never use those soaps" one ... Three people I know just sit them in their bathroom.

Back to the spoon one ... yesterday while soaping I went into my soaping room 3 times and just stood there trying to remember what I went in there for. Not sure if it's age or just too many complex thoughts in my head at one time - how many soaps can I fit in before dinner?, loaf mould or slab?, where's my spoon? ...

If you're under the age of 35, it's pretty sad to be that forgetful. I'm 32. It's all good. :grin:

I've walked around grousing that I couldn't find my phone while talking on my phone. Talk about embarassing!

Oh dear... Been there, done that!

I was once talking with my sister on the phone as I was heading out the door, and was a bit stressed for time. I said I would call her back when I got home - if I only could find my phone.

She replied: "...uhm, aren`t we talking on your phone now??"

She was of course right *_* <<====

Just let me say for the record; I have a very FLAT forhead. If they find me in a grave somewhere, 200 years from now they will wonder why my scull goes inwards.

The reason simply being is; I have had so many facepalm moments the they have actually started to deform my scull.

I really should buy myself a helmet....

Yes. It's called eliminate all the stress/fatigue/rushing around from your life. Unfortunately, it's a darn near impossible prescription to follow lol

Latest posts

Back