Snowdrift Farms is closing

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I posted this in the Web sales section, but I thought I'd post it here, too. December 12 is the last day orders will be accepted at Snowdrift Farms, for they are closing down. Orders over $30.00 will get 50% off their purchase.

So sad to see another supplier go.

http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/index.html

IrishLass :(

I used to order from them a lot. Another supplier has to close up shop. That's too bad. Is it the economy or not enough sales?? I wonder .....

Soaplady22 said:
I used to order from them a lot. Another supplier has to close up shop. That's too bad. Is it the economy or not enough sales?? I wonder .....
Snowdrift Farm was Trina's "baby". When Trina passed away, Bill's heart wasn't in it, which I understand. I wish him well.

Thanks for letting us know. I just bought a bunch of things from them. Hope they are leaving the business for happy reasons.

do you know if he'll leave the formulary available? it is quite useful.

Carebear- I have no idea, but I agree it has lots of useful info. It would be nice if it was left up.

IrishLass :)

Thanks for letting us know. I have purchased from them in the past. I am sad to know they have to close.

bad timing for me :( already spent my money on christmas... lol.

too bad they are closing down, wish them the best.

They have stopped taking orders at this time. They are trying to fill what they have. Buyers may want to check back to see if they reopen before the 12th.

I placed an order on Saturday and besides the instant auto-reply confirmation I have not heard a thing about my order. I emailed them and have yet to receive a reply. Paypal was confirmed. Anyone else placed an order and not heard anything?

I placed my order on Friday, December 2, and as of today, Dec 7, have not received a shipping notice. I'm thinking they are inundated with orders since the closing announcement, and probably scrambling to get them filled.

I ordered the Avocado, Coffee, and Olive butters they had, because the price was great. Now I just have to figure out what to do with them!

sosocal said:
I placed an order on Saturday and besides the instant auto-reply confirmation I have not heard a thing about my order. I emailed them and have yet to receive a reply. Paypal was confirmed. Anyone else placed an order and not heard anything?
I have not heard anything either. I hope they are just overwhelmed with orders. I'm going to give it some time.

I ordered on the 3rd and haven't heard anything. I bought the coffee and lavender butters just for fun. I hope what I ordered is available. I won't be happy if I have to pay shipping for just a couple of items.

Since people wondered I thought I'd post this from an Etsy seller on the same Team as me.
Just figured I would pass it on...

From Bill:

"Unfortunately while I was caring for Trina, a series of poor management decisions left Snowdrift Farm in a very poor position. While I have tried to restore it, the problems were too immense. Therefore Snowdrift Farm will be closing on December 12, 2011.

We will be closing out our inventory at 50% off over the next week. I have tried to take down everything that is not available.

December Classes will be held from 9 am to 3 pm at 4420 N Highway Dr as scheduled.

I am very sad that we are unable to continue. We would like to thank everyone for their support over the years.

Bill"

www.snowdriftfarm.com/

Here's where I found it and I'm not sure if you can access it but here goes nothing http://www.etsy.com/teams/7792/soap-makers-and-soap-lovers/discuss/9396927/

Anyone heard anything about their order? It has been over one week and I haven't even got an email. Someone must have by now. My card was charged for it a week ago.

i ordered more than a week ago too and haven't gotten any response. but right, figuring they're busy processing orders, and hoping mine shows up soon!

Latest posts

Back