Service to Sister Today: update

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Shari, for this saga just keeps going. This is not something I would wish for, and hoping they can help her. It was found because they thought she had a blood clot in her leg due to her leg being horribly swollen. I really am praying all goes well for her.

I am very glad to hear your mom is doing very well and has been clean for 5 years. They do amazing things today with medicine. Hopefully, they help my sister. Oh yes, I must keep in mind a few months ago I was told I am no longer her sister. But I just cannot think that way.

Thank you, Shari, for this saga just keeps going. This is not something I would wish for, and hoping they can help her. It was found because they thought she had a blood clot in her leg due to her leg being horribly swollen. I really am praying all goes well for her.

I am very glad to hear your mom is doing very well and has been clean for 5 years. They do amazing things today with medicine. Hopefully, they help my sister. Oh yes, I must keep in mind a few months ago I was told I am no longer her sister. But I just cannot think that way.

They found my mom's because she had large blood clots on both lungs. You're such a wonderful person. Keep us posted!

Oh Carolyn, I'm so sorry to hear this. My mother had pancreatic cancer of which they caught really early by accident. They were able to remove part of the pancreas and her spleen and she has done amazingly well. She's been clean for over 5 years now. I pray all goes well for her and once again will keep you in my thoughts.
She got incredibly lucky. It turned out to be a cyst and gallbladder problem. It was a shame her GP scared her to death.

Latest posts

Back