New Update on my Baby Girl...not good

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this latest surgery went (or is going) well. All this continuous medical intervention must be exhausting your daughter as well as your finances (and as a parent, I know you have no other choice but to keep going). May this be the turning point to recovery, at last. All possible positive waves, prayers, and best wishes heading toward your side of the country.
🙏
🍀

Sadly this miserable infection has raised its ugly head back in her temporal lobe for the third time. We need a lot of prayers. She is going back into surgery today. My baby has lost 30 lbs and the infection has become very resistant to the antibiotic cocktail she is on. They did get insurance approval for a new immune medicine to try and help build up her immune system which is so low she cannot fight this infection. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Sadly she is back in Reno, she had gone to meet an old friend and her headache would not lessen. I insisted she call her doctor. Well cat scan revealed more infection which ate a small hole in her patch causing cerebral fluid to start leaking and it also ate through her Septum. Now they have to do surgery today to rebuild the Septum which is considered plastic surgery so no insurance coverage and repatch the hole in the patch. Also, clean out the infection again and possibly remove her last three upper teeth if they can arrange it with the oral surgeon. My baby is far from being out of the woods. I was afraid she was sent home too soon even though she had been in the hospital 24 or 27 days. I have lost track.

Her husband does not even know because this is an old friend that he hates, since they were 14 yrs old. Her friend was going to take her to a Christmas show and sushi dinner. She has been so close to dying and not out of the woods I told her to go have a little enjoyment, which she has not had since she got married. My bad. God had other plans and she needed to be back in Reno.
Can the doctor have his staff figure out what code to use to make sure this surgery gets covered? it is all about the coding.

Latest posts

Back