Post your Gripe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, so sorry to hear that, Lizzy! :eek: Hope you can stay off your feet and give your poor bod time to heal all its injured parts!

Oh, so sorry to hear that, Lizzy! :eek: Hope you can stay off your feet and give your poor bod time to heal all its injured parts!
Update. The swelling in my hand has gone down, and doesn't hurt anymore. But I have sat with my leg up, icing on and off at about 15 - 20 minutes. It still hurts quite a bit and I can't walk without a pretty severe limp. It is starting to turn pretty light purples and blues. I can't stop thinking about soap though, so I told my hubby my next soap will be colored based on how my knee looks right now, lol.

You might want to get that looked at Lizzy ! might be nothing but I have seen things that you would think was nothing turn out broken (used to work in an ER)

Gripe, Cat on my lap preventing me from soaping AND my snacks are just outside my reach :D

Yes I am not a big drinker, Bought a 6 pack of bottles like 8 months ago, drank 2 back then. Afraid to try the 4 left :eek:

Gripe for the day -- shitty neighborhood kids that make me want to smash them

Gee thanks.... I always seem to live next to idiots. Le sigh hence the reason i want to have a 100 acre farm > house in the middle :D

Gripe, it is still chilly here :(

I know I shouldn't complain because I will get 100 F degrees as a reward :(

My Gripe for the week is, when a supply company does not update their website for inventory. A couple of weeks ago we did a run to Cibaria to restock oils and they were supposedly out of PKO, which I stupidly did not call and check on. I called this last week to find out when it would be back in stock and found out it was not out of stock, so it costs us another 90 mile round trip to pick up PKO :) This is not a little company....

Gripe: I’m too young to feel this physically old.

Every year I take part if Sock Madness, it’s an international sock knitting competition hosted on Ravelry (and more of a party than an actual competition). I have stupid amounts of downtime at work and usually knit there. In past years this hasn’t been a problem, I just have to remind myself to take breaks from marathon knitting. I don’t know what it is this year but every chair I try to knit in absolutely kills my back which in turn effects my knitting and motivation. I know I won’t make it to the final round but I’d at least like to finish one or two more. It doesn’t help that the current sock has embroidery bits that just drag on. I might end up spending as much time embroidering as it takes to knit the actual sock

I don't like to gripe. Seriously, every time I see the gripe thread come up in the new posts, I want to post a happy but tonight, I have a gripe. I caught a cold. I don't know who I caught it from. My granddaughter was sick a couple of weeks ago but that was... a couple of weeks ago. I am miserable; my nose is runny and tender, I think I have a fever and I have a feeling I won't be getting much sleep tonight. I'm also out of Advil Cold & Sinus night time, one of the few cold meds I can safely take. I would take tomorrow off but it's a short week (Good Friday is a stat holiday here) and I have next week off, my annual "week off when John goes back to work" me-cation. (My husband is a gardener and their work year contract goes from April - October.)

May I throw myself a pity party?

I hope you feel better Misschief. My gripe is something I could've avoided if I had been paying attention. I'm kicking myself over this. Ive been so happy about my oldest son's wedding & all that I didn't realize it was the week before Easter. Nobody but my mother seem to realize this and she didn't mention that fact until yesterday. I purchased one-way tickets to Arizona because everyone kept saying it was cheaper to fly that way there & back versus purchasing round trip which I couldn't afford. Tickets to come back start at $375 because of Easter. It only cost $140 to fly there! So we'll be driving back which means we have to cut our stay in Arizona short in order to be back in time for our jobs. My son who's traveling with us doesn't drive so the 2 days of driving will be split between DH & me. I haven't driven in about 6 years so I'm pretty nervous.

I have a Migraine , Not the painful head one, but the one that distorts my vision :( Starting to go away but but I never know how long they last.

Latest posts

Back