Post your Gripe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 Migraines in 3 days.. 45 years of this crap is long enough. Im very concerned this is the start of a cycle. One other time I got 23 migraines in 17 days with them starting over and over again. Aura is gone now but left with some of the confusion, numbness and of course, the pain.. :beatinghead:

3 Migraines in 3 days.. 45 years of this crap is long enough. Im very concerned this is the start of a cycle. One other time I got 23 migraines in 17 days with them starting over and over again. Aura is gone now but left with some of the confusion, numbness and of course, the pain.. :beatinghead:
I had severe migraines every day for 6 months after I got tapped on the head with a ladder (I do mean tapped- not a hard hit at all) so I can relate. Thankfully I found a good chiropractor and I rarely gets migraines anymore. I hope they let up for you as well!

so sorry you are experiencing these--I know a lot of people that suffer and am grateful I don't. I hope it isn't the start of a cycle for you. some of the people (but not all) have said they have gotten relief from piercing a certain part of the ear--have you ever heard of that?

The sheer volume of missing persons in this Country. Remains were discovered in the area where a dear friends son went missing 12 years ago in Florida. So today, I sit 2000 miles away and watch her standing at the site with police vehicles in the background holding a picture of her son and reading off the names of other missing people from that area. She stopped at 20 and mentioned there were many more. My heart is breaking for her and all the families who wait.

Darn, I hate watching youtube videos that don't allow closed captioning! Well, no, I am okay with the ones that have no narration at all, and only include their own captioning. It's when I cannot hear what is being said and don't have the option to read it that irritates the heck out of me. And to try and figure out what's going on in a tutorial without sound for 15 minutes and no titles! How annoying.

UGH The button on my pants keeps popping off. I'm stuck at work and can't change unless I change into my workout pants. LOL Can't do that though because there is a strict dress code policy... So I have to walk around holding the front of my pants together looking like I'm barely going to make it to the bathroom when that's not even the reason. Soooo irritating!!

UGH The button on my pants keeps popping off. I'm stuck at work and can't change unless I change into my workout pants. LOL Can't do that though because there is a strict dress code policy... So I have to walk around holding the front of my pants together looking like I'm barely going to make it to the bathroom when that's not even the reason. Soooo irritating!!

STAPLER LOL I have had that happen too

STAPLER LOL I have had that happen too
Umm, our copy machines have a stapler function, but other than that I don't think I've ever seen a stapler in this office. We are pretty much 99% paper free here, except what needs to be certified/notarized, and by state law those only get paper-clipped unless we get them apostilled at the SOS, and they staple them there.

But, I did use a binder clip for the remainder of the day. :)

Gripes... @amd for disappearing lol
I was kidnapped by bloody engineers! I'm on vacay now until the 29th so I should be available for regularly nonsense and shenanigans!

sorry... i just laughed... It's happened to me but I wear long shirts and have enough booty to hold my pants up.

Got a hair tie? Put one end through the button hole and put the opposit end through that loop to make a kind of knot, then take one end of the hair tie and put it around the button.

Yeah, I have a pair of pants that won't stay zipped. I looked for a replacement pair before our travel day, but did not find a pair I wanted AND fit, so that's one of my choices on this trip. Even though long shirts cover just fine, it's still not comfortable when my pants just spontaneously unzip themselves!

Sick of Doctors. The latest is I have to have an MRCP which is a special type of MRI to get a closer look at my grapefruit size liver cyst and before I have that I have to have labs to check creatinine levels which I thought were kidney function so no clue why I need that for my liver. After all that, then surgery will be scheduled to remove the not so little bugger. Uggh

What was even more disturbing is the nurse was on the line during the scheduling of the MRCP and when she heard 8/1 told radiology the Dr wanted it asap. 8/1 was asap so there we have it.

The sheer volume of missing persons in this Country. Remains were discovered in the area where a dear friends son went missing 12 years ago in Florida. So today, I sit 2000 miles away and watch her standing at the site with police vehicles in the background holding a picture of her son and reading off the names of other missing people from that area. She stopped at 20 and mentioned there were many more. My heart is breaking for her and all the families who wait.

my heart aches for these people that sit in limbo not knowing--what a tremendous agony

Yeah, I have a pair of pants that won't stay zipped. I looked for a replacement pair before our travel day, but did not find a pair I wanted AND fit, so that's one of my choices on this trip. Even though long shirts cover just fine, it's still not comfortable when my pants just spontaneously unzip themselves!

Safety pins. Bit fiddly in the zipper area but it works

A paper clip.... run it through the zipper pull and then button up through the paper clip. It works really well. I have a pair of capris that the zipper keeps coming down; I did that and at least I can wear them.

Sick of Doctors. The latest is I have to have an MRCP which is a special type of MRI to get a closer look at my grapefruit size liver cyst and before I have that I have to have labs to check creatinine levels which I thought were kidney function so no clue why I need that for my liver. After all that, then surgery will be scheduled to remove the not so little bugger. Uggh

What was even more disturbing is the nurse was on the line during the scheduling of the MRCP and when she heard 8/1 told radiology the Dr wanted it asap. 8/1 was asap so there we have it.

cut/paste because I am lazy, sorry about bold words :)
"Kidney function, as approximated by creatinine level, affects one's risk during surgery. A creatinine level greater than 2 means there is a higher risk of both heart and lung complications around the time of surgery"
Liver is very important so I am sure they want to get it out soon.
I have a big Fibroid in my Uterus (well it is a bit below that) that I need to get taken out. SO I feel your pain.

Latest posts

Back