I think I need SA (Soapers Anonymous)... Show me your soaping room!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenofbubbles

Reaction score
Considering I inly got into soap making (first melt & pour, then CP), i think I might be slightly obsessed...
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1395347796.172425.jpg

And that's just a portion if my stash... I've got my oils, powders and additives stashed somewhere else in the room.

So let's make this thread about showing people how you organize your soaping room/space. Show me yours!!

I think I could give you some competition, but I don't think we would win this contest by a long shot :) :). At least your area is tidy. I need to organize as you can see in the picture. I also need to organize my sewing area, my paper crafting area, my gardening area, my painting area..... ;)
I should mention that the shelves are about 10-12 in deep and full :-D
Cheers!
Anna Marie

image.jpg

Oh boy.. Y'all make me feel a little better about my soap/supplies storage area. But, then again, I've only been making soap since January... There's more soaps on the bottom shelf that you can't see because of the boxes of other supplies. At least it's all getting moved out of my house and into my partner-in-soapy-crime's garage this weekend. Then we'll have a dedicated "soaping" area instead of my kitchen.

20140320_194836.jpg

my room, is a room within a room. It is cast in an odd light due to my grow light. And no i am not growing the funny stuff, i am not pro any of that. I have vegetables, herbs, and flowers to help me keep my sanity all winter. The soaping helps too :) i asked my hubby to make the shelves for me from some left over 2x10's

IMG_20140320_195036_480.jpg

From kitchen to garage, I am finally settled in my family room. My fixed and essential oils are in the refrigerator (in the garage). It is always messy, but for the sake of taking photos, I've tided up the room :). Here are some of the pictures of my soaping room. Yes! I am a soap addict :)! Even my husband and kids think so.

IMG_8218.JPG

IMG_8225.JPG

IMG_8212.JPG

IMG_8211.JPG

Last edited:
Oh my gosh queen you are so organized! Wonderful! I start out organized but end up well... Lol not so much organized

Wow! I am so embarrassed :( such wonderful and organised soaping stations. My room requires careful navigation to avoid breaking any limbs. Mine or other peoples.

I wish I could post a picture but having no craft room my soap stash is in boxes and pails which I pull out when the soaping urge strikes...as it has after a couple months off. Going to soap up some new scents this week and can't wait!!

elmtree, may I ask where you got the metal white shelving your FO are stored in? I love them!!

I got them at Home Depot. My husband put them up for me. About 40$ a piece but worth every penny! I can see all of my eo/fo now. Super nice when u r trying to work quickly.

Back