Has anybody heard from R&R?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not seen any posts from her yet today. I really hope that she is doing okay. I also hope that she got good news as well.

I think its wonderful how you all are concerned with her!!! She truly is a talented person and an asset to this forum!! Hope all is well with her!:smile:

Let's wish for the best and hope she just didn't log on because she was tired after going to the doctor and driving into Seattle. I like her immensely and hope she is okay as well. Cherry, RR had a check up to see if a brain tumor was potentially coming back today. She told us yesterday or the day before, so we are all eagerly waiting her arrival and hopefully, good news.

I think this forum has some incredible caring people. Let me tell you as a Rn positive thinking and prayer go a long way. I hope all is well with her, she is in my thoughts.

I dont think I have met who you are talking about. But i really like the concern you are showing for a missed friend.

Back