More Prayers Needed Asap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In need of many prayers again. Yes, I posted that my daughter was released and went home, and I was guardedly excited. As of today, we are very worried again. She has a bacterial sinus infection and her doctor is not sure Sepsis has not reared its hateful ugly head again, so she is having an MRI this evening to see if it has invaded the sinus/temporal lobe area again. Please pray it has not. 🙏 🙏

Along with running out of money for my house, I am afraid of running out of money to try to save her. This is getting very frightening.

Would she be eligible for any kind of financial assistance? I hope I’m not overstepping, but I found this website that has information about what to do if there is not enough insurance. I feel like you would already know about this, but here it is in case you don’t.
Thank you, looking now. We have asked and tried. The problem seems to be that this facility is owned by the mine as is the insurance and we just seem to not be able to get any help. the mine has merged with a Canadian Company and they just seem to play by different rules. Also, there are no bills because without paying the money upfront, which the insurance does not cover, they will not treat so my daughter will simply die. All this leaves us with very few choices. It is really sad. We are done almost 300k at this point so I am getting really worried.

The MRI has been done, after they read it they said they are sending it to her surgeon in Reno to review the results and he will call her tomorrow.

Last edited:
this facility is owned by the mine as is the insurance and we just seem to not be able to get any help

I think this is why people resort to posting issues like this on social media.

I simply cannot imagine what you are going through. For sure we will be praying for you. I thought situations like this were no longer going to happen after Obama care passed legislation. But a friend in Arizona went through similar problems when his company merged with some Canadian company...I think in the paper mill industry. This should not happen in this country. You and she will be in my daily prayers.

We got the results of the MRI and another surgery on Monday is necessary. She has a severe sinus infection, but fortunately, they don't see signs of an active Sepsis infection going on. However, her doctor does not guarantee that will not change if he does not clean out the area again since sepsis can feed on any active infection.

@lsg I just talked to my daughter and she actually has printouts of all the programs from her Social Worker

I am glad the social worker is on the job. Hope you can get some financial relief. Will keep you all in my prayers.:)

Latest posts

Back