Christmas 2018

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg I caught myself humming jingle bells on my way home yesterday..

A mountain biking forum and club I used to be a member of used to do a competition for the last person who heard a certain Christmas song in December one year someone who had already been knocked out the competition turned up to one of the Christmas club ride meets playing the song in his car at full volume so every member in ear shot also got knocked out and at the Christmas ride most of the club turned out and all wore Santa outfits must of been about 50-60 riders.

13 weeks and 4 days to go or 95 days in total.
Have a swim and a beach picnic for Christmas lunch. Then build your sand man.
enhanced-21362-1399928484-1-1_grande.jpg

We were actually in Australia for Christmas one year. Didn't see any sand snowmen, tho. Just a lot of folks running around with fake antlers on their heads. :D

We were actually in Australia for Christmas one year. Didn't see any sand snowmen, tho. Just a lot of folks running around with fake antlers on their heads. :D
That's because you didn't build one, Zany :D. Fake antlers I've seen, must get some this year :thumbs:.

We had some Americans and some Canadians for Christmas last year.
They spent the afternoon at the beach video skyping their friends back in snowy vermont! "Look at this! It's 32*C! It's sunny!"

Last edited:
I had been thinking 8 weeks so just gained a week :D
Made my soaps today. Now to look at bath products.

Latest posts

Back