Christmas 2018

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noooo, it's a Christmas countdown thread. Anyway I have the Easter Bunny in my lounge room and she doesn't wear bonnets.

Black&WhiteRabbit&Kitten_001.jpg

Hope you don't mind a kitten with your rabbit.

We had a bunny called Mr. Bun Bun. I called him Kevin, which just made my sister mad :)

@Relle how many bunnies do you have? I know these are not all yours.

So, how much is everyone planning on making for X-mas ?

:)
@Relle how many bunnies do you have? I know these are not all yours.

I only have one bunny now (Pippi) , her photo is a few back sitting on Santa's lap. Here's a photo of my Ellie (the white bunny), the pigs were mine and the two other bunnies were my friends (they are all gone now):(, my friends bunnies died late last year (they were old bunnies).
IMG_0126 (2016_10_09 09_04_45 UTC).JPG

Aborable. We had 2 big bunnies when I was about 7 y/o. A blk/wht and brn/wht, no idea what breed but they were fun but we were not allowed to play with them.
Then my little sister got one when I was like 16. I used to take it outside for grass and fresh air... more then my sister did :rolleyes:
so fluffy they are :cool:

Bunnies are like any other pet, they need a lot of human interaction and they give you a lot back. A lot of people buy them for kids and leave them in the yard and wonder why they don't come to them when they don't spend any time with them. I don't consider bunnies pets for kids as they don't spend the time with them. A lot of people also don't get them sterilized ( to prevent cancer) or vaccinated and wonder why they die.

Latest posts

Back