Christmas 2018

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunnies are like any other pet, they need a lot of human interaction and they give you a lot back. A lot of people buy them for kids and leave them in the yard and wonder why they don't come to them when they don't spend any time with them. I don't consider bunnies pets for kids as they don't spend the time with them. A lot of people also don't get them sterilized ( to prevent cancer) or vaccinated and wonder why they die.

I forgot to post to this.
Mr. Bun Bun, we were told, was 5 when we got him. I can't remember what breed he was but we were told they would only live about 5-8 years. I am pretty sure we got him Altered (we had that issue 10 years prior) and Vaccinated at least once.
Mr. Bun Bun lived to the ripe old age of 16 ! Even after he ate through my water bed cord, twice :rolleyes: . He liked my room, probably because i was the only one that played with him. :thumbs:
I Lurved Mr. Bun Bun, just don't tell my sister...... he was hers

I better get my arse in gear for X-Mas/ Holiday fairs !!!

WOW, 16 that was a very very old bunny. Never heard one living that long, the local vet had one and he said his bunny was 13 when he died. Do you remember what he got vaccinated for ? I don't think that you have the calicivirus that we have here.
Here's what I found -
Spayed or neutered rabbits kept indoors with proper care may have a lifespan of 8 to 12 years, with mixed-breed rabbits typically living longer than purebred specimens, and dwarf breeds having longer average lifespans than larger breeds. The world record for longest-lived rabbit is 18 years.

Last edited:
There is still time to buy molds and make christmas soap:
Christmas soap, christmas stars, M&P and christmas ornaments.

Attachments

• Xmas soap 1.png
    Xmas soap 1.png
    264.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Perler-Bead-Christmas-Soap.png
    Perler-Bead-Christmas-Soap.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 18
  • stars.jpg
    stars.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
  • xmas ornament.jpg
    xmas ornament.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
@Relle I don't but this was back in the 1980's ? They probably only had one and I have no idea what it would have been.
He was not a Flemmish but I don't think it was a dwarf. Maybe about 4-6# ?
And at almost every molt there was a pattern change. For the longest time I thought they were buying new bunnies !

What was your Best seller during the Winter Holidays ? sorry trying to keep this back in track ;)

[emoji7] I want a [emoji195]! But I'll have to settle for the wild ones that live on our property. We were greeted by a baby bunny this morning. He was so cute!

It’s getting dangerously close to the halfway mark. You guys are making me nervous, but in a good way. Need to plan the holiday season!!!

There is still time to buy molds and make christmas soap:
Christmas soap, christmas stars, M&P and christmas ornaments.

Great idea hamma beads soap. I always get my son to handcraft something for relations at Christmas. Just made my decision what he will do this year. Thanks

NOOOOO !!!! I don't even have any markets or fairs to go to yet. I'm having a hard time finding them.

But you bet I am trying to get stock up ;)

Video is adorable !

Latest posts

Back