Christmas 2018

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas is still so far away! I’m stressing about summer craft fairs. I made 50 lbs of soap in the last two weeks and will make about 50lbs more by the end of January. I’m going to need more curing space.

I saw this thread, thought to myself 'worrying about NEXT Christmas is a bit silly' and then immediately realized that if I want to try making a true Castile or Aleppo soap and have it ready for Christmas, I actually *do* need to make it now!

Soapers really do work far ahead of seasons and holidays; there's so much more planning and work involved than people know!

I always put up the thread on New Years Day if I'm home.
I haven't been here long enough to know that... so I posted this yesterday and I'm moving it here...

Somehow it makes sense to me to get a head start on planning for the 2018 Holiday Season while thoughts about the past season are fresh in my mind. Here are some of the recipes I'll be trying over the next few months as time allows and pass out to my guinea persons for feedback.

Natural Beauty Workshop ~ Top Ten Bath & Body Recipes From 2017

https://tinyurl.com/NBW-10-Best-Recipes-2017

We’re you wondering what you could do with your soap dough from the feb challenge?

BD1BC791-E2B2-4566-8E71-D180C9516516.jpeg
0105C51C-B920-45C7-88BD-74DA557A19C1.jpeg

Latest posts

Back