Can I use this as a slab mold?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. This is normal stuff for us.
Isn't it???
Please tell me I don't have a problem....

U all ain’t right! I remember @KiwiMoose when she was just simple NZ dotter with a soap curiousity. And now...well...shes gone absolutely soap nutz! How does one stage an intervention on someone on the other side of the world?

Last edited:
U all ain’t right! I remember @KiwiMoose when she was just simple NZ dotter with a soap cuiosity. And now...well...shes gone absolutely soap nutz! How does one stage an intervention on someone on the other side of the world?!

Get someone in NZ to throw rocks at her? @KiwiMoose do you find yourself walking round shops ect thinking oooooooo that would look awesome ooooooo that would be brilliant for this or that. It now takes me about 20 minutes longer to do a normal shop due to this *cough* illness*cough*

Get someone in NZ to throw rocks at her? @KiwiMoose do you find yourself walking round shops ect thinking oooooooo that would look awesome ooooooo that would be brilliant for this or that. It now takes me about 20 minutes longer to do a normal shop due to this *cough* illness*cough*

You cant throw rocks at her cuz she’ll collect and paint them. Hopeless!

Maybe we should start a 12 step program - Soapers Anonymous since moderation seems out of the question!

You guys are quite literally making me laugh out loud! I blame ALL of you because I was lurking round on this forum well before I joined. I am back to work next week after almost 4 weeks off over summer so the soap making will calm down considerably thank you very much!

Well, I’m just relieved to know that @KiwiMoose is going back to work.

I agree! Gonna let the gallery clear out a little bit with just some NORMAL soaps posted after her works of art, before I post more of mine.
And to think she somehow squeezed that all in between an oil delivery and before making dinner??

I agree! Gonna let the gallery clear out a little bit with just some NORMAL soaps posted after her works of art, before I post more of mine.

I’m a man. As such, my soaps are utilitarian...although pleasantly scented and colored. I don’t dare post pics. I leave it to the resident artists.

Last edited:
I’m a man. As such, my soaps are utilitarian...although pleasantly scented and colored. I don’t dare post pics. I leave it to the resident artists.
Haha! ....because your a man.....nope! You don’t get a pass because you’re a dude! It’s time to show your hand!! We want to see pics!:dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back