Can I use this as a slab mold?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just had my apricot kernel oil delivered and look at this lovely sturdy box it came in! I've cut it down but left the sides quite high to increase rigidity. It's about 15cm x 22cm. If I reinforce the corners and line it, do ya reckon I could use it? Please say yes :) It's the last day of my holidays so i need to do something!
IMG_0605.jpg
IMG_0606.jpg

Just had my apricot kernel oil delivered and look at this lovely sturdy box it came in! I've cut it down but left the sides quite high to increase rigidity. It's about 15cm x 22cm. If I reinforce the corners and line it, do ya reckon I could use it? Please say yes :) It's the last day of my holidays so i need to do something!View attachment 34957View attachment 34958
Go for it gurl.goodluck

Just had my apricot kernel oil delivered and look at this lovely sturdy box it came in! I've cut it down but left the sides quite high to increase rigidity. It's about 15cm x 22cm. If I reinforce the corners and line it, do ya reckon I could use it? Please say yes :) It's the last day of my holidays so i need to do something!

I think u r officially (and profoundly) addicted when u use the soap supply shipping box as a soap mold. :p

I think u r officially (and profoundly) addicted when u use the soap supply shipping box as a soap mold. :p
Guilty as charged your honour! (and yes, that's how we spell it over here).

Wait til you see what I'm gonna do with it!!!! I've got another item on my list of things to do that i can achieve with this puppy.

Guilty as charged your honour! (and yes, that's how we spell it over here).

Wait til you see what I'm gonna do with it!!!! I've got another item on my list of things to do that i can achieve with this puppy.

I await with baited breath!

I can't wait to see how it turns out! One of my first slab molds was a Ritz cracker box with the front panel cut out and reinforced with packing tape.

Thanks Fig - I bought a silicone cake mat thingy to put in the bottom - have been wanting to try it for ever, but the silicone mat only arrived yesterday, so it was perfect timing.

CHEEEEEEATER! Come on you have to play fair at this game and its not very lady like to cheat now is it ;):p

Latest posts

Back