Where does your soap call home ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jarvan said:
heyjude said:
Taxachusetts, I mean Massachusetts, USA! :)

Jude

You make me laugh. I actually live in Taxconsin...er Wisconsin. We ought to have a tax-off and see who lives in the most expensive area.

That is one contest I would gladly let you win! :D

Jude

Pug Mom said:
Nashua NH, Heyjude...where in MA are you? I grew up in Melrose...

Hi Neighbor!
I live in Westford, (from Portland, ME originally) and visit Nashua quite often to hit BJs and the Pheasant Lane Mall!

Gotta love that tax free shopping!

Jude :)

Newcastle, NSW Australia, which is on the east coast. I am north of Sydney, but south of Queensland, for all you US'ers.
And yes we really do say blimey, crikey, and bugger. :lol:

ChrissyB said:
Newcastle, NSW Australia, which is on the east coast. I am north of Sydney, but south of Queensland, for all you US'ers.

LOL!! Regularly & often! :lol:

gekko62 said:
I can't get David Attenboroughs voice outta my head! The juvenile Barsoapius Homemadeei are raised in rudimentary structures called 'curing racks'.Upon reaching maturity,they generally spend some time in darkened seclusion,with other members of their own sub-species,or 'fragrance group',before forming outpost colonies in the warm subtropics of the 'bathroom',living happily alongside other genus Homemadeei's such as Scrubbus Sugarii,Milkus Cleanseei,& Body Butterrus. :roll:

LOL - you made me laugh. :D

ChrissyB said:

We certainly do. :D

My soap come from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. :wink:

Gekko62..loved that!

My soaps currently call Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada home.
They however, do travel to their previous homes in Ireland, the UK and very occasionally, the Netherlands, and Australia. They have yet to visit their former home in the US.

Yes I travel ;-)

South Haven, MI

south-haven.jpg

a little bit of this:
South%20Haven%20Michigan.jpg

a little bit of that:
190.jpg

Hey Salty, not far from you. I am about 10 miles south of Kalamazoo. I love South Haven, it is sooooo pretty. I don't get over there very often. We have a cabin not far from Manistee so we get up into that area more. I wish Michigan had some affordable suppliers.

Saltysteele--Your pictures are beautiful! I love both of the lighthouse ones, but the one of the winter/ice is outstanding. Thanks for sharing them!

Marathon, Ontario, Canada!

Teeny town east of Thunder Bay which is just off the border of Duluth, Minnesota!

Latest posts

Back