Where does your soap call home ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My soaps are born, bred and starting to form their own little colonies in my Connecticut home. :shock: :shock: :shock:

born and raised in Northern California on the coast, though was transplanted in portland oregon for 10 years, then back here..lol soon to be Branson Missouri!!

You won't be far from me nature's art! I'm also a transplant. I'm from France originally.

My soap babies are born & raised in Queensland,Australia.

I can't get David Attenboroughs voice outta my head! The juvenile Barsoapius Homemadeei are raised in rudimentary structures called 'curing racks'.Upon reaching maturity,they generally spend some time in darkened seclusion,with other members of their own sub-species,or 'fragrance group',before forming outpost colonies in the warm subtropics of the 'bathroom',living happily alongside other genus Homemadeei's such as Scrubbus Sugarii,Milkus Cleanseei,& Body Butterrus. :roll:

heyjude said:
Taxachusetts, I mean Massachusetts, USA! :)

Jude

You make me laugh. I actually live in Taxconsin...er Wisconsin. We ought to have a tax-off and see who lives in the most expensive area.

Our soaps live in Indianapolis, Indiana (home of the Indianapolis 500 race, corn fields, and the Indianapolis Colts :) )

Latest posts

Back